Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That is a good formation but I wouldn`t rule out this midfield as well
--------------------Diego------------------------
Silva-------------------------------Camoranesi
-------------------Sissoko-----------------------
Giovinco Diego Silva and Camoranesi we surely going to create
Sissoko could help the defence but I love your formation too just wondering what happened to Camoranesi in that formation (maybe him instead of Marchisio)

As for Lavezzi he is a great player who is very fast and I think this is something we really lack in attack (speed) and could help us altough I must admit that there are 2 other players I would also like to see here: Aguero (the impossible dream 50M) and G.Rossi who is fast Italian great dribbler and probably a better scorer but Lavezzi is very good too

I got a better one:

-------------------Giovinco

------Camoranesi--------Diego--

----------------------DP---------

---------Amauri----Trez---Iaqunita

:shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anything in the works?

His style of play and role would push out Giovinco most likely, so not too eager at all on that account, but I would so frigging prefer him then Quag who would be a predictable and dissapointing signing. Not a bad player, but not quality for a top team. Lavezzi is. Simple as that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
nah, the source I got is new so it shouldn't be trusted YET.

but this would look awesome:

Lavezzi-Diego-Gio
Amauri

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Doesnt need to be trusted, just speculate.

Why would it be awesome? Dont you agree it would sadly mean Gio is perhaps a goner with Lavezzi here? But a team with Lavezzi, Camo, Diego, Giovinco and Ale would be too ridicolously fun to watch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hey, if I believed Gio would still be in the squad with Lavezzi signed, I would be SO far his signing, but sadly I just dont see it, Diego benches him, then Lavezzi and Ale benches him, I mean, dont see any room for him (if it was Quag instead though, Gio wouldnt compete him for the same role, and even so, would outdo him anyway).

Camo is ageing and injury prone, so if Lavezzi could be converted to right winger now and then, that would create extra space perhaps. But we have nothing to base that on.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hey, if I believed Gio would still be in the squad with Lavezzi signed, I would be SO far his signing, but sadly I just dont see it, Diego benches him, then Lavezzi and Ale benches him, I mean, dont see any room for him (if it was Quag instead though, Gio wouldnt compete him for the same role, and even so, would outdo him anyway).

Camo is ageing and injury prone, so if Lavezzi could be converted to right winger now and then, that would create extra space perhaps. But we have nothing to base that on.
an even more solid objection is no one will be signed until we get a coach

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So if Lavezzi is coming, that would mean Trezeguet is leaving, which is probably going to be the case no matter who the coach is. We would then have Amauri, Iaquinta, Lavezzi and Del Piero for up top. For attacking midfielders, we would have presumably Diego, Giovinco and Camoranesi.

That's pretty potent if you ask me, and very delicious.

I don't think it would be the end of Giovinco, either. It would just mean he'd take the back seat again.

Buffon

Lichty - CUNTavaro - Chiellini - Criscito

Sissoko - Marchisio

Camoranesi - Diego - Lavezzi

Amauri

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Giovinco could come on for potentially all three of Diego, Camo and Lavezzi. I don't think it would be a major problem.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really hope you guys are right, and if you are, it would be sweet indeed.

I dont mind Gio fighting for a spot (and I'm a huge Ale fan, but wouldnt mind if he got benched by Lavezzi, that is if Lavezzi plays better), I just dont want him gone, loan or otherwise, because he would be gone for good. It would be the biggiest mistakes we will make since we offloaded Vieri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)