Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
yes lets pick the real "diminutive" unproven serie A player on mere potential over a proven bigger stronger one
I'm not saying Lavezzi isn't a very good player, but why spend money on someone we don't need, when we have enough quality in a player like Gio, if only he is given the faith and confidence of the coach; so yes, we should invest in our unproven Serie A player based on his mere potential, because that potential cost us nothing, and he deserves to be @ Juve more than Lavezzi, who despite being a very good player will cost a substantial amount of money. Moreover, he is inconsistent, tends to drift out of games, and has terrible finishing.

May 4, 2004
JCK formation is hot.. That said, it to good to believe that we will sign Hamsik..

If we dont, then imo the formation i have is the best with thoes players. It could also switch to a 4-3-1-2 if needed.. With Camo-Sissoko-Marchiso midfield, Diego under Amauri-Giovinco...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I don't know if I would use any of the words "stronger" or "bigger" about a player that's about 170 cms.

Lavezzi is a an amazing player that I wouldn't mind, but not at the cost of Giovinco who's talent is clearly superior for starters, add to that he is homegrown. The choice is simple.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
Hamsik is perfect for 4-3-1-2 formation. He isnt a Trequartista like Diego and Giovinco, more of a box to box mid. Offensive CM more or less. Would suit the Özil role so to speak in the Werder midfield, 2 DMs and Özil playing behind Diego there.
thats right but i dont like Hamsik and Özil...then im going for Tranquilla Barnetta(Leverkusen, 9.5Mio€)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
lavezzi how i said is great and could become worldclass one day but hes is never worth 25Mio€ yet(i guess this is just media shia, on transfermarkt.de hes still arround 14mio€ so..)never. if we can get him for 10-12Mio€ i really think hes is worth it, look some videos on youtube how deep he recovers the ball and get by 3-4 players, its just great

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That is a good formation but I wouldn`t rule out this midfield as well
--------------------Diego------------------------
Silva-------------------------------Camoranesi
-------------------Sissoko-----------------------
Giovinco Diego Silva and Camoranesi we surely going to create
Sissoko could help the defence but I love your formation too just wondering what happened to Camoranesi in that formation (maybe him instead of Marchisio)

As for Lavezzi he is a great player who is very fast and I think this is something we really lack in attack (speed) and could help us altough I must admit that there are 2 other players I would also like to see here: Aguero (the impossible dream 50M) and G.Rossi who is fast Italian great dribbler and probably a better scorer but Lavezzi is very good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)