Ezequiel Garay - CB - Valencia (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should be able to spend more. Our net spending is akin to that of a mid table club, not a serial Serie A winner and two time CL finalist over the past 3 seasons. What's the point of increasing our revenue if we can't even spend 60-70 million net every summer?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Net spend is 20 million euros

- - - Updated - - -

Even in last transfer window we have net spend of 19 million euros
we usually like to spread our payments out as long as possible with loans and installments which is not always the case when we're selling, which means we have a long chain of small payments stacking up.

this is the post I was refering to:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/413...C-Fiorentina?p=5564145&viewfull=1#post5564145

It basically means that we have 57 millions spent already before the summer even starts. Similar to Milan going crazy this summer and then paying it all off over the next years

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
we usually like to spread our payments out as long as possible with loans and installments which is not always the case when we're selling, which means we have a long chain of small payments stacking up.

this is the post I was refering to:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/413...C-Fiorentina?p=5564145&viewfull=1#post5564145

It basically means that we have 57 millions spent already before the summer even starts. Similar to Milan going crazy this summer and then paying it all off over the next years
I don't agree with figure of 57 million euros as morata payment has to be taken account but the question remains if we earn 100 million euros from champions league can't we have transfer budget of 80 to 90 million euros

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I still think we're much deeper in the red than 20m because of the impact of previous transfer windows, earlier in the summer I made a calculation that we have 60 or 70 million euro minus from previous deal installments to be paid/received this summer.
:tup:

Coming into this summer our net transfer balance from 2011-12 until 2016-17 was 5th in all off Europe at -227mil. We've dropped to 9th this summer post 2011-12 as we haven't spent much at all and a few clubs passed us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have 4 CBs for 2 positions, quite balanced number, with Caldara And possibly that Lazio guy coming next year, yet another CB, would mean 3-5-2 is back!
Even our interest on another CB atm implies that, I wonder if these rumors hold any water...

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
After seeing that Benatia really has not gotten back to his best form (not sure if he can) I really hope we do go for a good cover like Garay..would be short time solution that cost cheap with quality..

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
RomeoAgresti: Juve is considering the possibility of signing a CB & they're interested in Garay but not for €20m as he's valued by Valencia.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
20m is too pricey, and even more so since he's aged another year. I don't think he was worth 20 when Valencia bought him either but they only overpaid because they got good cash from Mustafi and wanted a familiar name.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)