Ezequiel Garay - CB - Valencia (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How much would Valencia give for cuadrado? Shame we couldn't do it for cancelo instead. But we can swap for gaya.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I don't think clubs would pay more than 20-22mln for Cudarado, maybe 25 tops, despite of the links saying how we want 30mln for him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't think clubs would pay more than 20-22mln for Cudarado, maybe 25 tops, despite of the links saying how we want 30mln for him.
We only just bought him for 20m. I think we paid quite a bit for loaning him too. His got 3 years on his contract. Still a well known Colombian international. Hes a champion and 25m should be the minimum. It's not unreasonable to demand between 25-30m

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
how come? Bernardeschi alone costs a lot more than that
We had many sales.

We only just bought him for 20m. I think we paid quite a bit for loaning him too. His got 3 years on his contract. Still a well known Colombian international. Hes a champion and 25m should be the minimum. It's not unreasonable to demand between 25-30m

I don't think many clubs would want him for so much as he's limited. Clubs like Roma will want him and they surely won't splash much.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We had many sales.

I don't think many clubs would want him for so much as he's limited. Clubs like Roma will want him and they surely won't splash much.
Why is that the case when we are trying/considering to sell? I can't remember the last time there was a bidding war for our players.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
How much would Valencia give for cuadrado? Shame we couldn't do it for cancelo instead. But we can swap for gaya.

What would you do with Gaya though, let him sit on the bench (Sandro would be ahead of him)?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I still think we're much deeper in the red than 20m because of the impact of previous transfer windows, earlier in the summer I made a calculation that we have 60 or 70 million euro minus from previous deal installments to be paid/received this summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So this guy is the flavor of the day?

- - - Updated - - -

No way. Cuad has hit a rough patch no way his value is over 20m.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think we're much deeper in the red than 20m because of the impact of previous transfer windows, earlier in the summer I made a calculation that we have 60 or 70 million euro minus from previous deal installments to be paid/received this summer.
:tup:

Kicking the can down the road is catching up.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
how come? Bernardeschi alone costs a lot more than that
Net spend is 20 million euros

- - - Updated - - -

Even in last transfer window we have net spend of 19 million euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)