Experiences that changed your life. (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I agree with you Lily, I dont believe in the concept of marriage, and I dont think I could be happy with one woman forever.

I also dont believe in true love.
i could be happy with one man and i think i could love him for ever,
but when i am also thinking that i might wake up one fine day,
look myslef in the mirror and ask:now what????
i am afraid i'll get bored one day.....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i could be happy with one man and i think i could love him for ever,
but when i am also thinking that i might wake up one fine day,
look myslef in the mirror and ask:now what????
i am afraid i'll get bored one day.....
no lili, you and buffon are not ment for each other... sorry.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Aca, I really hope your son gets better. I hope the best for him, you and your wife.

++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I agree with you Lily, I dont believe in the concept of marriage, and I dont think I could be happy with one woman forever.

I also dont believe in true love.
Its like some marriages end up being total shit but there are others (like my grandparents) that they loved themselves to death, it was so pretty to see how after 50-something years they still loved themselves like the first day. Then my grandfather died and my grandmother was completely destroyed.
Marriage is a very serious thing, its a huge step people do thats why its so hard getting married. When I do, I want to be sure its a person I can be with for the rest of my life and not end up like my parents that kinda hate each other but are still together for the kids

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Aca, I really hope your son gets better. I hope the best for him, you and your wife.

Its like some marriages end up being total shit but there are others (like my grandparents) that they loved themselves to death, it was so pretty to see how after 50-something years they still loved themselves like the first day. Then my grandfather died and my grandmother was completely destroyed.
Marriage is a very serious thing, its a huge step people do thats why its so hard getting married. When I do, I want to be sure its a person I can be with for the rest of my life and not end up like my parents that kinda hate each other but are still together for the kids
i am afraid i might do a mistake and choose the wrong one.
that's why i'll think of getting married toooo seriously!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am afraid i might do a mistake and choose the wrong one.
that's why i'll think of getting married toooo seriously!!
Me too, but something I've seen is that you'll never be 100% sure. The day you, and everyone, gets married you'll be in the church getting married and still will have a little something in your stomach that makes you wanna regret it. Thats why before I say "yes" I'm going to sit down and think about it a while.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
when you are in love you can not think! ;)
that's the problem.... ;)
that's why i said to myslef after my last love-disappointed: i have had enough. i will never agin fall in love...
and do you know smg.....
this thought really changed my life....
cause since then...
i am coo when it comes to guys....
(gigi is an exeption....i am talking about the guys i actually come in contact with in real life! ;) )
i have controled my feelings as much as possible of caurse and my life....has became a bit easier!!
back to topic!!

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Thank you for the kind words everyone :)

My son is fine and he didnt have a reocurance of the LCH in over a year now :) Stil, even for a commong cold i get worried :frown: but so far so good (knock on the wood).

Fliakis, everyone's problems are the biggest ones to him/herself. It's only normal. You make things better by making your life better. ;):)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

This disease is a killer, and humanity so far did not find a cure.
Yet. ;)

Right now there may be nothing you can physically do for him, but you can always hope :)

In the line of work i am involved in..... i've seen.....cancers which were ruled incurable dissaper without any treatment..... Hepatitis patients whose body eliminated the virus totally....... a girl who was immune to AIDS and a few other miracles.

Man does not decide if a disease is curable or not. People may not have an answer for many many things in nature. This is because they are unable to understand the works of nature enough to control it and find a cure........

but it doesn't mean that nature doesn't have a cure ;)

Ok ok...... enough of this :blah: :blah: ..... sori.......

basiclly...... i wish your family all the best :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Thank you for the kind words everyone :)

My son is fine and he didnt have a reocurance of the LCH in over a year now :) Stil, even for a commong cold i get worried :frown: but so far so good (knock on the wood).

Fliakis, everyone's problems are the biggest ones to him/herself. It's only normal. You make things better by making your life better. ;):)

to je bar jedna uteha....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)