Experiences that changed your life. (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
i found out that i really love my girlfriend.
that gay people are cool though they're obsessed with sex
that you can't argue with managers
that laptops and camcorders here are much cheaper than in europe
that mcdonald's really sucks
that i don't support us policy
that it's easy to get a reasonable job here and people can blame only themselves if they dont get none.
i dont know, this summer really sucked. the only good thing i can tell is that i earned enough money to buy some football jerseys (authentic juve 11 nedved for 250$ :rolleyes: ). but it was nice experience. something different. it didn't change my life but... so far, cause i might get kicket out of university for missing month and a half :scared:
and i mean :scared:.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
lol didnt u take a study abroad thing?
a what? :D

no, the whole thing was that when we left we were told that basicly we can be here until our visas expires and so on. so i switched my flight date to 11th october. then couple of days later i got fired from ponderosa. couple more days later i found out that actually i was supposed to be back to university till 15th september. btw, it was about 20th september then :unidecide: no one at university didn't bother to tell us that earlier. i got that from my mate who came back from the usa earlier. i tried to switch my flight back but there were no places left on the plane. so... oh well, at least i'll get to see 2 radiohead shows in a week. i know they'll come to lithuania so that'sa possitive thing.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
why are you living in the usa anyways
cause you can make 1000$ a month working at mcd's girl, in lithuania that's a bunch of money. my mother makes about 1500$ and that is considered well paid job in here.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

huh?

fli how do you speak english so good, why are you going back?
because i study english since iwas maybe 10 years old. and my life is more than about money. i don't want to see myself in 20 years as a waiter or working in mcd's. i'll be a lousy lawyer, but i'll have a degree, i'll have self respect. besides, america is not my favorite country anyway. far from it.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
hey but it was pretty good at least.....
in financial aspect - yes, in other - not very, rather disappointing. i met some god people but quite a few, i got fired :D, i worked my arse off. no, i wanna go back, to my future wife, to my mates, to university :wth:, to LITHUANIA. i guess i'm pretty nacionalistic. but in a good way.

and what the **** are you doing in nj? care to join me in ny? i'm coming on 9th :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)