excuse me capello. we lost twice ? (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
excuse me capello..... what you have done tonight !!!?

unfotunatilly

The bianconeri recieved the second defeat this season from atlanta 2-0 in coppa italia

how sad :down:

i am really sad and the whole fans of juve as well.

but we have to say something about the match today which is the performance that i saw it from the bianconeri !

its really a puzzle ?

for the first time i see juve without any activity tonight.

unjointed team against atlanta begining from the defenders to the attackers.

its really a shame from mr capello to play with this formation . and the real shame was the result and the subtitutions from the coach .

The team played the match without any responsibility at all.

may be thinking of ajax & inter matches which is the worst to keep ur mind away while you are playing in a competition less important than calcio and CL.

i can not find any reason for The sterility with the forwards .. zalayeta and capo . Mr capello whats wrong if u start with delpiero ?

second thing

how come mr capello while u r team losing make a silly subtituation by let Manuele Blasi join the game in the second half while you have another player play in the same position (Alessio Tacchinardi)?

Third thing

i am really surprised from 2 things :

1- changing the positions between nedved & olivera !!!!?

2- keeping zambrotta setting while you know that he is the king of breakthrough from the left side!!!?
plus he can make the good cross for the good header zalayeta.

to be honest with you Mr capello

i dont want to see this anarchy again specially against AJAX.

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Capello doesn't give a da*n about coppa italia. Last year he fielded a team close to roma's primavera.
Let's just hope that our reserves will be able to win at least for 3-0, in january.
I strongly doubt that Capello will field the Juve1 in that occasion either, because it will be between 2 SerieA matches (Livorno at home and Cagliari away).
This morning I read he said: "Well Coppa is not that important, but, if we reach the semis, I could field the best team to try to win it". That means that he will not tire&risk DP, Ibra, Emerson &co. only to reach the quarters.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
excuse me capello..... what you have done tonight !!!?

unfotunatilly

The bianconeri recieved the second defeat this season from atlanta 2-0 in coppa italia

how sad :down:

i am really sad and the whole fans of juve as well.

but we have to say something about the match today which is the performance that i saw it from the bianconeri !

its really a puzzle ?

for the first time i see juve without any activity tonight.

unjointed team against atlanta begining from the defenders to the attackers.

its really a shame from mr capello to play with this formation . and the real shame was the result and the subtitutions from the coach .

The team played the match without any responsibility at all.

may be thinking of ajax & inter matches which is the worst to keep ur mind away while you are playing in a competition less important than calcio and CL.

i can not find any reason for The sterility with the forwards .. zalayeta and capo . Mr capello whats wrong if u start with delpiero ?

second thing

how come mr capello while u r team losing make a silly subtituation by let Manuele Blasi join the game in the second half while you have another player play in the same position (Alessio Tacchinardi)?

Third thing

i am really surprised from 2 things :

1- changing the positions between nedved & olivera !!!!?

2- keeping zambrotta setting while you know that he is the king of breakthrough from the left side!!!?
plus he can make the good cross for the good header zalayeta.

to be honest with you Mr capello

i dont want to see this anarchy again specially against AJAX.
1) Relax.. It's a coppa first leg. As for why he didn't play DP, I'm glad he didn't. DP, Zalatan, Canna shouldn't be risked. IMO Nedved shouldn't have even played that long. I'm satisfied with his choices. He chose the correct formation too since it matched the 1st team's formation.

2) The introduction of Blasi was meant to give Olivera more freedom to push forward. Good move IMO. since it's still the first leg and it's not the end of the world if we don't score, but it would have been worse if they scored a 3rd.

3) Again, Zambrotta has played almost all games this season. We'll be facing Inter, Lazio, and eventually Milan within a month. We need out best players fresh for the games that matter.
If I were Capello, I'd still play most of the same players vs. Ajax. I'd play Tudor or Legro (whichever one's fit). Next to one of them, i'd play Montero.
Let them get more playing time. the season is long and we can afford a loss vs. Ajax. We're playing at home too, so it's not like they can score too many.

Look on the bright side...We'll be better prepareded to face Inter.

BTW, Welcome to the forums.. 7yyak Allah. :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Anyway, I forgot to add, the fact that Capello is resting our key players is a good thing.. They played way too much and have to be a their best against inter! I just don't want to lose against them again, last year was enough, and I must say it still hurts! :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
First of all, welcome to the forums Juve_The_Best.

calm down; we've got much more important matches ahead, including a Serie A fixture against Inter. There's a second leg to come, and this way the away leg, so we can crush them in the second leg if we want to.

Thread moved to Team Talk.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
lol not moved Graham.

1) Honestly speaking, I believe Capello did the rite thing for this game. This match is not that important and even Capello is afraid that out key players (Dp, Zambro, Canna etc) will be tired after playing so many games, so he "deliberately" let the reserves play this game. Even though we lost, but it is better than having key players injured rite? Actually 2 defeats out of 17 games is already a good acheivement don't u think so? Those 17 games include Serie A, Champions League + Coppa Italia. We can't always win and we have to lose somewhere. I don't mind losing here, but I think we can win in our home game which is on 12/1/2005. Relax, we should be able to catch up. Capello is a great coach, trust him. He knows wad is best for his players.

2) I believe he should do the same thing for Ajax as well, cos we r already qualified for the 2nd round of CL and Camo is suspended. Since we have already won, y not let our key players rest and let them be fresh against Inter, which is more competitive? Besides, Ajax r having an injury crisis atm, with Rafael VDV + Pienaar out due to injuries. So Ajax wouldn't be that threatening. But we still need to keep an eye of Sneijder.

Which do u prefer. losing an unimportant game or risking key players to be injured?

Nvm we r in the same boat as Roma, who lost 1 - 2 if any1 cares anyway.

Oh yea welcome to the forums :)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
geez, our first 2 lost and you already freak out? come on, this is way better than last season......:rolleyes:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
loosing is not a big deal , but why blasi as right back and birindelli as right mid ?! that was funny , olivera annoyed me with his silly freekicks , 5 or 6 maybe all of them were poor ,

Sep 14, 2003
This is nothing top cry about. The Coppa Italia is not a priority this season. It's merely useful for our reserve players to show what they can do.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

1) Relax.. It's a coppa first leg. As for why he didn't play DP, I'm glad he didn't. DP, Zalatan, Canna shouldn't be risked. IMO Nedved shouldn't have even played that long. I'm satisfied with his choices. He chose the correct formation too since it matched the 1st team's formation.

2) The introduction of Blasi was meant to give Olivera more freedom to push forward. Good move IMO. since it's still the first leg and it's not the end of the world if we don't score, but it would have been worse if they scored a 3rd.

3) Again, Zambrotta has played almost all games this season. We'll be facing Inter, Lazio, and eventually Milan within a month. We need out best players fresh for the games that matter.
If I were Capello, I'd still play most of the same players vs. Ajax. I'd play Tudor or Legro (whichever one's fit). Next to one of them, i'd play Montero.
Let them get more playing time. the season is long and we can afford a loss vs. Ajax. We're playing at home too, so it's not like they can score too many.

Look on the bright side...We'll be better prepareded to face Inter.

BTW, Welcome to the forums.. 7yyak Allah. :)
7ayyak Allah ya Majed on this one.. Agreed :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Coppa is always a great opportunity for us to rest our stars and to give some of our bench players the chance to improve their fitness and to shine a little. The goose-egg at the end of the scoreline is problematic. But all priorities considered, I'll save my complaints for slippages in the CL or Scudetto races.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)