excuse me capello. we lost twice ? (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
calm down guys , what the hell, we did ok in the match, we got two shots in the bar , so i think they did ok and the goals were purely becuz of lack of games from iuliano, and about the 2nd goal i dont know why.

we are doin fine

Buy on AliExpress.com

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Capello, and Juventus, do not care much for Coppa Italia.

Capello rested the first line and `played the second line.

I think he did well. I do not worry too much about loosing.

However I think Capello is right when he asks for better player as secodn line.

So I expect many second line to leave in the January Market or in the July market.

Also. Expect the same attitude with the remaining CL games. We are already qualified.

One does not win CL and Scudetto by winning every game, but administering his forces at the best.

xziz :cool:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
Capello, and Juventus, do not care much for Coppa Italia.

Capello rested the first line and `played the second line.

I think he did well. I do not worry too much about loosing.

However I think Capello is right when he asks for better player as secodn line.

So I expect many second line to leave in the January Market or in the July market.

Also. Expect the same attitude with the remaining CL games. We are already qualified.

One does not win CL and Scudetto by winning every game, but administering his forces at the best.

xziz :cool:

Very wisely intepreted xziz. The Coppa Italia is crappy when compared with the Scudetto or the Champion's League

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well yeah,but maybe the players themselves are putting too little emphasis on the game,not capello.after all,he didn't field a totally second string side did he?if we had played a couple more of our primavera players and reserves,no doubt the team would have more hunger and more to prove.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
well yeah,but maybe the players themselves are putting too little emphasis on the game,not capello.after all,he didn't field a totally second string side did he?if we had played a couple more of our primavera players and reserves,no doubt the team would have more hunger and more to prove.
I was thinking about why Capello hadnt fielded a totally second side. I think because the break for the first team players would have been too long. Its a tricky situation as we had only two not serious games in two weeks, and than we face Inter.

Capello is balancing, as he is trying too keep key players in form, but give them some rest as well.

btw: I think the thread starter is the only one who really cares about coppa.

imo: the sooner you fall out, the better.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
and welcome to the forum juve_the_best...
wow..I wonder how many Arab boys and girls are here.GREAT!
Well, juve could open a juve store in an arabic country... ;) may be in Dubai..
Where are the arab girls??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)