Exams thread :stress: (2 Viewers)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #41
    laughing is basically all we do in our lessons with him. I had to basically teach myself half of the coyrse last year from a text book and the same goes for this year. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    That sounds familiar! I also remember talking my way out of the exam questions. I sometimes wrote two pages of answer for one question just so that at least SOMETHING in that story would get me a point :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #43
    :D

the best exam answer someone I knew wrote. Didn't have a clue about the answer so wrote a whole essay slagging off the teacher :howler:

ever tried bribing an examiner? :D

anyway I'm off for some footy now so i'll see you around! and get preparing that 11,000 ded.

;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    :D

the best exam answer someone I knew wrote. Didn't have a clue about the answer so wrote a whole essay slagging off the teacher :howler:

ever tried bribing an examiner? :D
    Yes, that nearly got me suspended but I managed to hold a really convincing talk about it being part of a project about nepotism and fraud blablabla :D

anyway I'm off for some footy now so i'll see you around! and get preparing that 11,000 ded.

;)
    As if :p

Watch out for bottles!!!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #48
    this is the casue of our high post numbers, pointless conversations like this one :sigh::D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Useless, but fun! Nothing like derailing a thread! :angel:
    too true mate, too true, and yet you have been rewarded by becoming a mod :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Life is full of mysteries. Being a mod in my case of course means sitting in a corner, looking pretty and letting the big guns handle it :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #52
    well seing as though you are assistant manager the big guns well there are only two people higher ranked :eek:

you would leave them to the slaughter like this? :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    11k you two need to be locked up :D
    ...... and what do you do? Come up with another tirade :eek:
    Anyway your conversations are pretty :cool: sharp witted too & utterly useless :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)