Exams thread :stress: (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
well yes, actually it is. He even has a reputation amongst the other teachers as a bit thick :D

he openly admits to not understanding half of the topics we covered and says only a handful of people in the world understand general relativity. A week later the other teacher did a lesson on it and we all understood

:howler:
My Physics teacher sucks too. We're only doing stuff like standard notation and the area of a sphere, etc, and I think I understand better than he does :D

I actually like Physics though :geek: I dunno why, but I just seem to ace all of our tests. I do so well sometimes that people accuse me of stealing the answers :D:angel:

<--- got 93% on my Physics exam last year :cool:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I'm starting my end of semester exams soon. Molecular biol, analytical chem, food chem, mechanisms of disease, and business management concepts. Graaa.

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    <--- got 93% on my Physics exam last year :cool:
    respect! :eek::cool:

good luck with those hayley, they sound very hard :stress:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
    I'm starting my end of semester exams soon. Molecular biol, analytical chem, food chem, mechanisms of disease, and business management concepts. Graaa.
    Sounds cool :D

I have to stop visiting this thread, or I will become :stress: like hell before my exams :sigh:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
    Sounds like torture :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    I have had the worst semester as far as units go. Out of all of those I only like one. So I'm pretty glad that they're nearly over :) Thanks for the good wishes, everyone :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    :down: I started exams last week Tuesday and I've had two every day since then.. Tomorrow I have three! :eek::stress:

Here's how I think I've done so far:

English Language ---> 60-80%
    Art Theory ---> 70-90%
    English Literature ---> 75-90%
    Religious Studies ---> 75-90%
    Music Theory ---> 50-70%
    Spanish I (written exam) ---> 70-90%
    Integrated Science ---> 55-80%
    History ---> 70-90%
    Maths ---> 65-85%
    French I (written exam) ---> 70-90%

Tomorrow I have metalwork, woodwork and French II (oral exam) and on Wednesday I have Spanish II (oral exam), Music practical and Art pratical :stress:

I can't wait til Thursday :excited:

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #76
    you have one today then? I have maths this afternoon, I need about 80% to get an A overall and its the hardest module. Still, miracles can happen :rolleyes::D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I have two today: German at 13.00h (1pm) and Business Management at 15.00h (3pm)

I've studied yesterday morning, afternoon and evening and this morning and right now, I'm having my doing-nothing-and-releasing-stress time right before the exam :D

80% for math? I don't think I ever got a mark for Math that high in my LIFE! :groan:

But I'm sure you can do it - seeing as you're good in physics and all of those subjects!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I have two today: German at 13.00h (1pm) and Business Management at 15.00h (3pm)
    are they long exams? I never liked having two in the same afternoon, but thats what I have on friday :undecide:

I've studied yesterday morning, afternoon and evening and this morning and right now, I'm having my doing-nothing-and-releasing-stress time right before the exam :D
    that usually lasts about a week for me :D but I usually manage to fluke a good grade :eek:

80% for math? I don't think I ever got a mark for Math that high in my LIFE! :groan:
    its only 4 out of 5, you must have managed that once or twice ;)

But I'm sure you can do it - seeing as you're good in physics and all of those subjects!
    I used to be, now its jus getting too hard :sigh:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    are they long exams? I never liked having two in the same afternoon, but thats what I have on friday :undecide:
    1,5 hours so I have 30 minutes a break and then I have to start the next one :wallbang: I had two yesterday as well and I have the last one tomorrow morning at 9. So by the time I get home it'll be 5 pm and there won't be much study time left for tomorrow's exam :undecide:

its only 4 out of 5, you must have managed that once or twice ;)
    4 or 5 out of ten? What on earth are you worried about?!?! :D;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)