Exams thread :stress: (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
so who's doing exams this year and what subjects are you taking. Did my physics practical this morning and was a piece of piss :D
One down, how many to go now? Good to hear you've tackled physics! Always a booger!

I did my final exams quite a while ago (I would count the years but it's depressing :D). I remember taking Dutch literature, English, French, German, Mathematics and Business (economics).

I had dropped science and physics 'cause I was no bloody good at it :stress:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
well, started with "world's Literature" in Belgrade but quit after two years. :D

I majored in Communications with minor in Philosophy.

Started MBA, but I'm considering changing to something else (read I've been doing nothing for over a year now:D and looking for something easier:D)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I didn't say you have to be old to be wise, but I know you're old, so perhaps you're not wise after all? :D:D;)

Anyway, what is communications exactly? cell phones? sat links? etc?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Experience comes with time ;)
Experience comes from what you've been through;) Some PPL live through a lot in the short period of time ;)

Martin: Communications as Media studies (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Marketing, Advertising, DTP...and so on)

Getting the message accross and what distorts the information and how to prevent it was the main subject of the course.

My thesis was on "Reliability of Information found on Internet"

You can imagine what the conclusion was :D

Internet is equivalent of Tutto-Sport :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I didn't say you have to be old to be wise, but I know you're old, so perhaps you're not wise after all? :D:D;)
I missed this one :D

I never said i was "wise" but I'm freakin 28 man:D Thats not old:confused::D:dontcare::groan:, unless you are in your young teens :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Experience comes from what you've been through;) Some PPL live through a lot in the short period of time ;)

Martin: Communications as Media studies (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Marketing, Advertising, DTP...and so on)

Getting the message accross and what distorts the information and how to prevent it was the main subject of the course.

My thesis was on "Reliability of Information found on Internet"

You can imagine what the conclusion was :D

Internet is equivalent of Tutto-Sport :D
Interesting example of communications here. I thought it was some technological kind of course, turned out to be humanist. :D

Well to me you're "old" because you're married and have kids. But you're not really old of course :)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
so who's doing exams this year and what subjects are you taking. Did my physics practical this morning and was a piece of piss :D
Aight Tom, was it the one that had the compass between the coils? and the burette that let the water come out e.t.c
I had that this morning. You must really smart cause i fuond it quite difficult. I had no idea about the diameter weights questions blah blah blah:cool:

check it dawg:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
hey great thread :D ive got to get my final going since i failed my algebra midterm. I also got my SAT to do in 2 weeks.

i got a 1260 on my psat without doing any kind of extra tests, reviews, etc. not like anyone cares tho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)