everybody wants Maresca (14 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I think you all agree with me, that Miccoli has no more credits by juve fans... I think the fans will not let him back..;) He could stay with fiorentina and play in serie B next season ;)
Micooli said that he will hang up his boots if Fiorentina were to go to Serie B.

Miccoli issues Viola ultimatum Thursday 3 February, 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Miccoli is so sure that Fiorentina will avoid relegation that he’s threatened to quit the game if they do go down.

"If a side with this much potential is demoted to Serie B then I’ll hang up my boots," said the 25-year-old.

The striker, on loan from Juventus, was on target last night but the Viola still lost 2-1 at home to Palermo - a defeat that leaves them just three points above the drop zone.

"Our objectives have changed," he added. "We are no longer aiming for Europe but looking to stay in the top-flight.

"We have the squad to do well and it really is unthinkable that we could be relegated this season."

Fiorentina, who have recently appointed Dino Zoff as their new boss, travel to Sampdoria in Week 23.

"We need to start winning with the game in Genoa as we are running out of matches," continued the Italian international.

Miccoli was finally asked about his partnership with new signing Valeri Bojinov. "We’ve already found a certain understanding," he concluded.

source: channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He sure has a big mouth. Just because he said that, I want Fiorentina to be relegated and see how full of sh1t he really is :)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #104
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    He sure has a big mouth. Just because he said that, I want Fiorentina to be relegated and see how full of sh1t he really is :)
    and then they have to sell bojinov for couple of millions..;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Man y does he love to seek attention from the media time and time again? Is it becos he has been deprived of the attention which he deserved?

I think that if Florence were to be relegated, Micooli will not only hang up his boots, he will hang himself up as wel..

Jul 12, 2002
    All he said was he would "hang up his boots", that doesn't mean he'll retire, that just means he'll retire those boots...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

Well, they hate juve, so we should hate them too ;)
    Well Chiellini will be back for sure.

If Florence were to be relegated, I think Maresca may return to Juve, even though the chance is pretty slim.

Speaking of relegation, Micooli has spoken to the media about their situation again! It seems that he wants to stay in Fiorentina > Juve!

Miccoli talks up Viola troops Saturday 12 February, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina are in dire straits and Fabrizio Miccoli has tried to fire up the squad for tomorrow’s relegation dogfight with Parma.

“I am not worried by our current situation,” insisted the former Juve star. “Our position in the table isn’t great, but we have to think positive and Sunday is our chance to make a turning point in this season.”

The Viola are currently level on 23 points with Parma – both teams hovering just above the bottom three, so this is a head to head fight to avoid being sucked back into that drop zone.

“Parma are in fine form and Alberto Gilardino’s talents are beyond dispute,” continued Miccoli. “We must concentrate on our own game and learn from our mistakes rather than try to adapt to other teams, especially as we’ll have the Stadio Artemio Franchi behind us.”

The striker was not called up for the midweek international friendly against Russia, but he was the last Fiorentina player to give in when Valeri Bojinov and Daniele Delli Carri were sent off at Sampdoria on Saturday.

“I was very proud to hear the fans say they wanted 11 Miccoli’s to take the field this weekend, but this squad is a solid one and we will emerge from this situation.”

Goalkeeper Cristiano Lupatelli could be dropped in favour of Cristian Sebastian Cejas, while Enzo Maresca and Tomas Ujfalusi are still not 100 per cent fit.

The Viola supporters are still fuming after two players were sent off within the first 11 minutes of the Samp game and, although the club has backtracked in its claims of ‘persecution’, the fans have not.

“We will stage a protest before kick-off to express our feelings about the Federation and those who hold the power in football,” revealed Stefano Sartoni, the head of Ultra’ group ‘Collettivo Autonomo Viola’. “After that, the important thing is to put all our energy behind the squad.”

Fiorentina squad:

Ariatti, Cejas, Chiellini, Dainelli, Di Livio, Donadel, Fantini, Guigou, Jorgensen, Lupatelli, Maggio, Miccoli, Nakata, Obodo, Pazzini, Piangerelli, Riganò, Savini, Viali

source: channel4.com

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #118
    Maresca: "Voglio fermarmi a Firenze"
    18 02 2005

Enzo Maresca è in linea con Fabrizio Miccoli suo collega di comproprietà Juve-Fiorentina. Il centrocampista viola ha dichiarato ieri: "Il mio futuro lo decideranno Juve e Fiorentina a giugno. Io sono stanco di girare, voglio fermarmi. Il presidente Della Valle sa bene quali siano le mie intenzioni però adesso è prematuro sapere come finirà".

that is sad, Enzo says that he is tiered of moving from club to other and wants to stay in firenze.. I can understand him, why he does not want to come back.. after what capello and moggi did with him..:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :sigh: it's a good indication of the way this club treats its players when one of the most loyal Juventini who sat on the bench for so long because he loved playing for us, doesn't even want to come back

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #120
    I am sure that maresca would have been a great help for us this season, with the problems we have............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)