everybody wants Maresca (1 Viewer)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #124
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    so sad that he is treated badly by us and wanted to stay in Florence, well anyway good luck to u Maresca.
    Enzo said in an interview that he wishes that juve does not win any title this season. he has nothing against the team, but against the managers... He said that moggi is the most dangerous man of juve..:( I can understand him...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

Enzo said in an interview that he wishes that juve does not win any title this season. he has nothing against the team, but against the managers... He said that moggi is the most dangerous man of juve..:( I can understand him...
    so can I.he is just mad at Moggi's decesion but he isn't that good and there's no need to see him back.I just hope for Chiellini's coming back.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #126
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

so can I.he is just mad at Moggi's decesion but he isn't that good and there's no need to see him back.I just hope for Chiellini's coming back.
    He was our best player last season, and he is surly better than Appiah, Tachinardi and Blasi..

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

He was our best player last season, and he is surly better than Appiah, Tachinardi and Blasi..
    I think ur over rating him, he showed glimpses of good vision and skills, but definately not our best player.

To me he was a promising player, still is, but not great. Better than Appiah, Tacchinardi and perhaps Blasi (although they play too differently to compare and are good respectively) but not indispensible.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
    I dont think we need Maresca back as we will probably be bringin in a solid mid to play with emerson prolly mascherano and we still have Nedved, Camoranesi, Mutu can play in Midfield and Del Piero can also support. And lets not forget about Kapo who is a really good player that still has not been able to shine for Juve because of injury. Also with the rising talent of Olivera and Blasi, who is alrite but will get better and we still have zambrotta who can play mid when chiellini comes back to cover him at Left Back or whatever. Point is we do not need him. And of course if we get cassano, we can play the 4-3-3 and the midfield would like fantastic with stars to spare on the bench. By the begining of next season, Juve will hve as much Depth as Milan has and we'll have it without Maresca, btw i still think he is amazing, but still not needed next season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)