everybody wants Maresca (13 Viewers)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    I am sure, that milan is gonna buy Maresca in couple of years....and then he is gonna be a great player, will play for italy. just like pirlo! nobody trusted him and now??
    and Juve wants to keep appiah.....:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    Next year he is the best choice to partner Emerson....
    I probably wouldn't sacrifice the stopping power of Blasi for Maresca's creativity though, so I think we'd have to change our formation.

--------------Buffon
    -Zambro--Thuram--Canna--Chiellini
    ---Emerson--Maresca--Blasi--
    ---------------Nedved
    ------------Trez----Zlatan

A little weak down the wings maybe?

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I probably wouldn't sacrifice the stopping power of Blasi for Maresca's creativity though, so I think we'd have to change our formation.

--------------Buffon
    -Zambro--Thuram--Canna--Chiellini
    ---Emerson--Maresca--Blasi--
    ---------------Nedved
    ------------Trez----Zlatan

A little weak down the wings maybe?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    not creative enough. the most creative players in that team are nedved and maresca. its not enough, we need someone who can thread balls and do silky passes through tight defences.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Yea, but the main problem is, getting Maresca back is a tall order. He's still very angry bout the way he is treated b4 being loaned to Florence. He's been doing well there, and in fact he is listed in Goal.com Serie A team of the week again. So I wouldn't be surprised if Maresca refuses to return to here, unless we can convince him on his return and partners Emerson.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Maresca and Emerson would make a superb midfield duo. Both are two-way midfielders, where Emerson has more defensive qualities and somewhat less skill when going front, where Maresca, with his superb creativity, is the opposite.

Maresca however has every right to be angry, as he was sold in a terrible way. He made about ten media comments that he badly wanted to stay, and STILL they sell him. If Maresca isn't an option, I would love to see Pizarro in Juventus. He is not as good a ballwinner as Enzo, but his dribbling and passing are better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I just watched Fiorentina vs. Roma, and Maresca had a good game. In the first half he was controlling the midfield all by his lonesome, and he sprayed some nice passes all over the pitch. After I watched this I kept asking why we keep letting him go, as he is very talented and I think he still holds a future with Juve. We need somebody with his passing range.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Tactically it makes more sense to let one of Tacch or Blasi go instead of Appiah since the both of them are essentially midfield destroyers and nothing more,but then again Appiah is neither a midfield destroyer nor anything else.:D

Maresca on the other hand would have fitted alongside Emerson well.While not in the class of Andrea Pirlo,he possesses some creativity and has a wide arsenal of weapons,from his passing to shooting and even dead ball ability.As a bonus he is a capable defensive midfielder and doesn't stray too far up.

govindrk

Sep 28, 2004
    yes we need him back.....

Moggi and Capelo are good tactians.........

They sent Chelini, Maresca & Miccoli on loan in order for them to get more games and valuable exsperince in Fiorentina.

example: Blasi and Oliviera both were spending few years on loan in various clubs b4 coming back to Juve. Now they've developed into good players.

I'm 99% sure that Chelini and Maresca will back with Juve next season.

Miccoli meanwhile i'm not sure, he is still unhappy that juve choose Del piero ahead of him. i think it is best juve cash on him - mutu is here to replace him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Chilieni is defenately needed, we won't find a better LB prospect anywhere.

Maresca is also needed but I think there are other midfielders who can do the same job.

While Miccoli, I don't c him comin back at all, we'll cash him in or trade him for half contract of both chilieni and maresca.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by govindrk ] ++

I'm 99% sure that Chelini and Maresca will back with Juve next season.
    i hope so too, for miccoli, forget abt him, we have mutu

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #99
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

i hope so too, for miccoli, forget abt him, we have mutu
    I think you all agree with me, that Miccoli has no more credits by juve fans... I think the fans will not let him back..;) He could stay with fiorentina and play in serie B next season ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)