everybody wants Maresca (16 Viewers)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    I don't know why no one seem to trust him but the fans, i mean moggi, capello, lippi....
    Lippi did trust him last season.. I thought he will stay, and he wanted to stay and fight for a place in the team.. But capello gave him no chance.. I am starting to hate capello, first he forced enzo out of juve.. and now he tries that with Del piero..:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I think that juve needs someone who is better than maresca to create chances for the attackers , (aimar or rosciky):(
    i disagree Maresca have more advantages :

1- young .
    2- italian .
    3- he defends more than the other 2 .
    4- and he already played with juve so he will adapt without a problem .

rosiscky and aimar not a central mifielders especially in 4-4-2 formation .

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

Lippi did trust him last season.. I thought he will stay, and he wanted to stay and fight for a place in the team.. But capello gave him no chance.. I am starting to hate capello , first he forced enzo out of juve.. and now he tries that with Del piero..:(
    1 of the reasons y I created the Capello thread.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

i disagree Maresca have more advantages :

1- young .
    2- italian .
    3- he defends more than the other 2 .
    4- and he already played with juve so he will adapt without a problem .

rosiscky and aimar not a central mifielders especially in 4-4-2 formation .
    They are all roughly the same age, and rosicky is in fact younger than Maresca.

Jul 28, 2002
    Enzo would have added soo much this year....tac, appiah and blasi are all destructive midfielders...emo is both attacking and defensive. But enzo would more than the others.

get him back!.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

Lippi did trust him last season.. I thought he will stay, and he wanted to stay and fight for a place in the team.. But capello gave him no chance.. I am starting to hate capello, first he forced enzo out of juve.. and now he tries that with Del piero..:(
    Welcome to the Club...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    same here. He fvcks Del Piero up and he fvcks nedved up with his hard matching. He is a Zlatanist and he has destroyed Zambro too. He shouldve kept Miccoli and Maresca. He said he had big plans for Miccoli and then he screwed him to get Zlatan. If I was Miccoli I would never ever return to Juventus, same with Maresca who never got a real chance, even though he has done good things... and now same with del Piero. I have still a belief in capello, but its running out if he dont change his plans!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Enzo will never have a chance under capello to prove his best, i know Enzo what he's capable of....Micco would be really stupid to return one day to Juve under Capello....he should know by now that Capello is Zlatanist as someone just said!

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    well, I don´t want to blame Zlatan for that.. He has already done very good things..Cappello is to blame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)