everybody wants Maresca (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Since I have been in this forum, I allways see juventinis who want Enzo back to juve.. I think that too.. he is the best, he plays with heart, he can motivate all the other players and the fans in the stadium.. he was the best last season, and I am sure that he can play much better than Camoranesi, Olivera and Appiah..........
So please please Moggi and capello: we need Enzo...

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
yes, he has a creative spark and he can help nedved in creating chances.... would perfectly fit in juve this season...

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
yes we need him , he is very creative and a strong player good passes thats what we need:
young full of energy and very creative, and we need creative players on this position, he can play with emerson or with the great player, he surprised me this year blasi, i dont suspected him so strong. he is not our gattuso how everyone say, but he is our Blasi. I think blasi and Maresca could play good together and they can be our future, yes thats we need. and remeber Maresca how he do against toro, he is a real juventino, i only say at the end 'FORZA MARESCA, SEI IL NOSTRO FUTURO'!!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
well i think all of us missing Maresca,Mico and divaio
i cant imagine that there is someone prefering Appiah over Maresca

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"Need" and "can use" are certainly two different statements. But I can't see how anyone could say that we should have, for example, Appiah instead of Maresca in our lineup this season.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    some time ago, I said thachinardi should stay, and appiah must go.. everybody told me, "are you crazy, appiah is young and talented :(, and tachinardi is not good enogh".. but now, you all understand why Appiah must go away..

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I think that juve needs someone who is better than maresca to create chances for the attackers , (aimar or rosciky):(

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I'm gonna name my son Enzo, I love that name. Its like an Italian version of Egon. And thats like the ugliest Swedish name ever. :howler:

ontopic: Yeah give us some midfield magic back, we need him. :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)