Everton want Appiah (1 Viewer)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Stephen Appiah is a summer target for Everton. The Goodison Park club wants to bring the Juventus midfielder in as a direct replacement for Thomas Gravesen, who left for Real Madrid in the January transfer window. Appiah is out of favour at the Stadio Delle Alpi and is seen as one of the players Juve are willing to part with. The Ghanaian international is rated at around £3m.

--

Finaly :dazed:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
at last... we can at least get some money for the good-for-nothing Appiah. I hope this is true.

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    WTF?
    Kapo isn't bad at all...
    Just try to give people a second chance before judging them elayyan...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Finally someone wants him
    Altough I would rather use him as part of deal to get some other player(playmaker or defender) but 3m are not bad for a player who had such a terrible season

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I am glad that someone has showed interest in him. And I also think, like u guys that he will play good in a smaller team.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

3 million is a bargain, even though he's no good to Juve. How much did Juve pay for him? I'm sure it was more than 5 million.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    3 million is a bargain, even though he's no good to Juve. How much did Juve pay for him? I'm sure it was more than 5 million.
    We paid some money but we gave moretti to parma and loaned them blasi
    If you sum it, it could be more then 5 m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)