Everton want Appiah (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Appiah should see his way out to make a room for Maresca
in a perfect world this would happen, but i doubt it now. maresca is not for juve. does moggi have a daughter??? im sure maresca shagged her and he caught them in the act. a player that good couldnt be neglected without something like that happening.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

in a perfect world this would happen, but i doubt it now. maresca is not for juve. does moggi have a daughter??? im sure maresca shagged her and he caught them in the act. a player that good couldnt be neglected without something like that happening.
I cannt understand it, even Lippi, Capello doesnt want him in their squad...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

I cannt understand it, even Lippi, Capello doesnt want him in their squad...
hence my theory about Moggi's daughter. its not the coach, but the manager of the club:D

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

hahahaha

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Moggi is not mad. Maresca must have shortcomings that we can't notice, or otherwise there's no possible reason to leave him out of the squad.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't care what Moggi knows that I don't, Maresca has more to offer than Blasi, Tacchinardi and Appiah do. He's a better passer and a more creative player than all of our midfielders IMO and despite being inferior to Blasi, Tacchinardi and maybe Appiah when it comes to defending, he would get a start in my Juve team quite comfortably.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I don't care what Moggi knows that I don't, Maresca has more to offer than Blasi, Tacchinardi and Appiah do. He's a better passer and a more creative player than all of our midfielders IMO and despite being inferior to Blasi, Tacchinardi and maybe Appiah when it comes to defending, he would get a start in my Juve team quite comfortably.
yep we sould take him back and use him as DM with creative respon/ties and let all the serius def on emerson,
promissing blasi soud be ready on the bench to be used when we want to rest an attacker and control the game a few minutes before the end,
or as a started in very defensive formations, tacchi and appiah are no longer needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)