Ever Banega (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Would easily say yes to Banega (if you wanted Xabi, a 7 years younger Xabi type of talent is a hell yes), and I am still puzzled why Valencia would want to part ways with him, if the rumour is serious of them not counting on him after Koeman left. Not one to be gullible to rumours, its mighty odd if true.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
not used to hard tackles? now i know for a fact you dont watch the primera, as for fragile dont let his frame fool you he can handle himself in midfield with bigger guys (watch his continental play wioth boca); the clusterfuck called valencia combined with those news you commented on which happened to haved heralded his arrival could not have been a worse combo to impede his progress.

Point is every transfer is a gamble of sorts, but you can always rely on certain fundamentals and Ever happens to possess all of them.

Mar 14, 2004
I do a sport jurnalist job,what makes you think I don't watch Primera? Altough i mentioned I have access to all PPV taquilla programs on satelite :)

FYI,Spain is the less physical demanding league in top5. And in that league even they banned Albelda from the squad,he couldn't take his position. Sunny did. Who's th fck is Sunny? Sunny is the guy that has it all....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i have to agree with Cruello, Ever really sucks in Valencia. i wateched almost everygame they played since January.
If you watched almost every game of theirs, it means you missed some he played in, and it wouldnt matter if it was a player who played alot. But Banega only played like 8-9 times for Valencia. And in that short time, you have deduced he sucks beyong repair?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)