Ever Banega (7 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Banega is a great prospect, the best youngster that Boca has in this moment... BUT, with Nocerino, Zanetti, Tiago, and possibly Marchisio in our team, I dont see where we can use him?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
going forward we have marchisio, giovinco, and nocerino playing in the middle. If banega is a "zanetti replacement" what will become of marchisio? I think marchisio is a direct replacement for zanetti.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
not true at all, on both counts. Ever is a good tackler/pursuer. Funny thing is most people first saw him in action Etoile and AC milan where he didnt play in his natural position.
Ok i am gonna go ahead and and scorch myself, but change of cultural scenery aside he can be better than cesc
The same was said about Gago...look where he is right now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ya definitely..but what i like most..is that he is now used as a bar to measure how good young midfielders are..United fans claim that Anderson is as good as Cesc, Barca fans believe Iniesta is as good as Cesc, Real fans used to say Gago is better..and Juve fans(some) believe that Paro, Marchisio and now Banega are better.

PS: the last one was a joke

Jul 15, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Press reports in Italy indicate that Juventus have tabled an offer for Argentine midfield starlet Ever Banega.

The 19-year-old has caught the eye at Boca Juniors and is seen by many as the answer to the Old Lady’s shortage of a convincing midfield dynamo.

With Sergio Almiron and Tiago Mendes failing to impress since arriving in the summer, there are rumours that Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco [pictured] is lining up a £10m bid for Banega.

“Banega will leave Boca in January because Juventus have made an excellent offer,” an unidentified source from the Argentine giants is quoted in Tuttosport.

“Furthermore, Boca’s new Coach Carlos Ischia won’t stand in the way of his departure.”

Boca may see this as a chance to recoup the large sum they have invested in bringing Juan Roman Riquelme back to Argentina from Villarreal.

Banega would be a huge coup for Juve. The youngster is already winning comparisons to a number of world-class midfielders, including Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso.

It is believed that the Rossoneri were amongst a number of top European sides also tracking Banega, but Juve are firmly in pole position.

Now were talking biatch.
[/FONT]

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Press reports in Italy indicate that Juventus have tabled an offer for Argentine midfield starlet Ever Banega.

The 19-year-old has caught the eye at Boca Juniors and is seen by many as the answer to the Old Lady’s shortage of a convincing midfield dynamo.

With Sergio Almiron and Tiago Mendes failing to impress since arriving in the summer, there are rumours that Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco [pictured] is lining up a £10m bid for Banega.

“Banega will leave Boca in January because Juventus have made an excellent offer,” an unidentified source from the Argentine giants is quoted in Tuttosport.

“Furthermore, Boca’s new Coach Carlos Ischia won’t stand in the way of his departure.”

Boca may see this as a chance to recoup the large sum they have invested in bringing Juan Roman Riquelme back to Argentina from Villarreal.

Banega would be a huge coup for Juve. The youngster is already winning comparisons to a number of world-class midfielders, including Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso.

It is believed that the Rossoneri were amongst a number of top European sides also tracking Banega, but Juve are firmly in pole position.

Now were talking biatch.
[/FONT]
the writers imaginary friend

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, but I don't believe that Cesc would made that big influence in Arsenal if there play Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco etc.
and i dont think Iniesta will look half as good..when he isnt playing alongside world class players like Messi,Xavi but instead having to lead a midfield that consists of Rosicky, Flamini..

Plus Cesc at 18 was one of the main factors leading to Arsenal reaching the CL final..outplaying and outclassing a lot of Europes best midfielders in the process..i've never seen anything like that from Iniesta..infact apart from the fact that he's more versatile i dont think he has anything over Cesc...

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
He's still at Barcelona but they let cesc go, remember? Fabregas is a supreme talent but iniesta can do it all, in different positions too. Would love him at juve but Barca would never let him go.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's still at Barcelona but they let cesc go, remember? Fabregas is a supreme talent but iniesta can do it all, in different positions too. Would love him at juve but Barca would never let him go.
yeah Iniesta is a great player, but IMO he would not suit italian football. i could see him being one of these spansih players to fail in italy (as most have done in the past)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)