Eurovision Song Contest (14 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Dana International? That wasn't so bad! I've seen worse songs win...

That was a funny year - I remember the German entry very well! That weird guy with long black hair and a forehead that reached to his neck that was jumping all over the stage. :D
Oh no, it was! The worst by FAR!

Yeah I remember that guy, can't imagine why though, just takes up space in my memory.. :fero:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
True, Beth is excellent! Something special with her hair style :D Wonderful voice, I would look out for her. Of course she's from Spain :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't like this ESC, as it's mostly untalented one hit wonders.

We (Malta) always seem to do well, and last year we were very close to clinch it. Who remembers our singer? Quite hot wasn't she? :D

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    Sorry, don't remember Malta singer from last year :confused:

I think in the early days ESC was a chance for a non-english performer to make it in Europe like ABBA.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    I remember that Malta almost won, but I completely don't remember who were singing.

From all people singing there, or groups, I remember only Abba and some 3 guys from Sweden - like brothers or sth.
    Was there any people who made any career after ESC?

btw: where exactly is ESC this year?

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Guys you have to see the Austrian candidate!!! :LOL: It's something you cannot miss ... you can call it a parody of ESC :howler:

BTW, Vit, this year's ESC will be held in Riga, Latvia :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Oh yes, thanks :)

I saw that Austrian guy - strange bloke :D

But you will be more :LOL: when you see Polish candidate :wallbang:
    They have good songs, so why the hell they chose the song called "Keine Grenzen"? This is sooo awful song *crying loudly*

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    beth is going to win!! her song rules!! she was one of my favorites from operacion triunfo and im looking forward of seeing her may 24th in riga! she just released her first cd on wednesday
    hope she wins!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)