Eurovision Song Contest (2 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
We will send a group called "Ich troje" - how to translate such name to English? I think impossible. Anyway they sing a song "Keine grentzen" - sth like: "No borders", singing in three languages: Polish, German and Russian. I like few their songs, but I will die, when they will sing that song. It's soo bad song :down:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
don't get me wrong, it's the kitchness that makes it worthwhile

it's not like many of the songs are all that good

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Lets face it, we'd be lucky to get 2 decent entries in the competition. Its a laugh! We don't care about the quality :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Exactly - I don't think there's a single European among the 500 million that watches it for the good music :D

It's all about the costumes, the awful performances and having a laugh at your neighbouring countries!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I really don't understand why you people bother to watch it though - I mean, for me it's all about laughing the Germans and the Belgians and rubbing it in the faces of my friends in those countries!

What do you get out of it?!?! :D;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Erik, same here really. We laugh at the fact that france are usually left with zero points all the way through..until they are bailed out by the belgians yet again :redface:

And of course the biased voting! thats classic!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Malta, they always give us points :touched:

cyprus - greece is the best :howler:
and the scandinavians always manage to mutually benefit by about 40 points from their voting. :D

aah, the french..is there anything they don't have to be different about? arsenal lovers!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I know - and we always give points to Germany but we never receive anything back!! Bastards!!

And why give points to France when your real Eastern neighbour is Holland, Tom?!?! Go on, give us some points!! :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I used to like it years ago. But I hate ever since the crap contenders always win and the best are ignored. That Israeli song by that transvestite or somin winning a few years ago was the last straw, that one was positively the absolute worst of them all. The last straw for me...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Dana International? That wasn't so bad! I've seen worse songs win...

That was a funny year - I remember the German entry very well! That weird guy with long black hair and a forehead that reached to his neck that was jumping all over the stage. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)