Eurovision Song Contest (25 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

damn man.it all politics.look turkey's points most of them from germany cyprus greece etc.. russia's slovenia-estonia-and other neighbours.i think this eurovision is a bullshit:groan:
Turkey and Germany? It has more to do with Turkish immigration living in Germany, and the same about 12 points for Poland - but here not in 100%

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
All these songs look and sound so different when I saw them live.
Some of them much better, and some of them much worse.

And we were 7th :touched: and watching all of people there: we were not bad at all :dazed:

I think people enjoyed these two songs: from Turkey and Belgium cause they were much different than all rest of the same ****** songs: when after some whikle you didn't know, is that new song or that previous one hasn't finished yet.
But I didn't enjoy Turkey and Belgium very much, and I was praying all time: please don't let tatu win.

And Erik, that Dutch song was good :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
All these songs look and sound so different when I saw them live.
Some of them much better, and some of them much worse.

And we were 7th :touched: and watching all of people there: we were not bad at all :dazed:

I think people enjoyed these two songs: from Turkey and Belgium cause they were much different than all rest of the same ****** songs: when after some whikle you didn't know, is that new song or that previous one hasn't finished yet.
But I didn't enjoy Turkey and Belgium very much, and I was praying all time: please don't let tatu win.

what do u think of ireland's song isn't it cool?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I thought Irelands was crap, the woman who sang for Poland was OK but the man, ugh.....
Right on. Ireland have had some noteworthy contributions in past years but this one was just as poor as all the others.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
Good or not - we just don't border enough countries to ever win this thing. And thankfully so - I wouldn't want to pay millions of euros to organise that lyrical disaster!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Second place is the best position imaginable imo. So congratulations Belgium! :thumb: :D
Uh-oh, Seinfeld flashbacks... :D

I think I would rather come in last, than win the silver. You win the gold, you feel good. You win the bronze, well at least I got something. But you win the silver and it's like congratulations, you.... almost won. Of all the losers, you came in first of that group. You're the number one loser...

:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Apart from a country named Germany, that is :D;)

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Uh-oh, Seinfeld flashbacks... :D

I think I would rather come in last, than win the silver. You win the gold, you feel good. You win the bronze, well at least I got something. But you win the silver and it's like congratulations, you.... almost won. Of all the losers, you came in first of that group. You're the number one loser...

:D
I doubt Jerry has ever watched the ESC ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)