Eurovision Song Contest (2 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
The UK entry looks like the swedish entry....

One question about the polish song, did he sing about an astronout in the beginning??? But it's not that bad. But the guy sounds he's drunk.
Thanks for the link: there are clips even!

And thanks for not that bad, I feel relief :extatic:
And this guy sounds like drunk :irritate:

He sings sth like: I would like too look at Earth from the heigh like an astronaut, cause everyone who where there say, that the earth is beautiful - more or less :stress:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
OK, l've heard them all now... to sum it up, a lot of wasted make up and hairspray. The contributions this year are incredibly mediocre and there isn't one standing out to be a worthy winner. It doesn't look like anyone is taking this any bit seriously anymore. It's all about the video, the hairstyle and the image, music is not an issue. Half these artists can't even sing. Which can only lead me to believe that ceasing to follow this years ago was a wise decision.

of 10 points..

Holland 7
Poland 5
Norway 6
France 6
Iceland 7
Austria 1
England 5
Belgium 4
Ireland 6
Turkey 6
Greece 6
Slovenia 6
Ukraine 6
Romania 5
Russia 3
Israel 4
Spain 7
Malta 5
Croatia 5
Sweden 6
Latvia 6
Estonia 7
Bosnia 5
Portugal 6
Cyprus 6

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Pah, I'll just tip off the Juve fan clubs on you and you'll be the one running :p
Dream on :D

Eurovision is a matter of life&death, football is long distant second fiddle :D

OT: btw, that Juve fanclub is quite pissed off. They were ment to get 150 tckts for Manchester and they got screwed by Juve :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
OK, l've heard them all now... to sum it up, a lot of wasted make up and hairspray. The contributions this year are incredibly mediocre and there isn't one standing out to be a worthy winner. It doesn't look like anyone is taking this any bit seriously anymore. It's all about the video, the hairstyle and the image, music is not an issue. Half these artists can't even sing. Which can only lead me to believe that ceasing to follow this years ago was a wise decision.

of 10 points..

Holland 7
Poland 5
Norway 6
France 6
Iceland 7
Austria 1
England 5
Belgium 4
Ireland 6
Turkey 6
Greece 6
Slovenia 6
Ukraine 6
Romania 5
Russia 3
Israel 4
Spain 7
Malta 5
Croatia 5
Sweden 6
Latvia 6
Estonia 7
Bosnia 5
Portugal 6
Cyprus 6
Are you saying our pathetic entry is among the best? :dazed:

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #150
    The swedish people have betting who's going to win:

Top 5

1. Germany
    2. Spain
    3. Sweden
    4. Russia
    5. Turkey

OP
    Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #153
    In a survey done by the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet in Riga at the rehersals on who's going to win. They randomly selected people in the audience and guess who's the winner: POLAND!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

:eek::(:fero:

If this becomes known in Malta, you'll be "persona non Grata" for life

:D
    Well I'm from Malta but I don't care about it, unlike 3/4 of the population :groan:

Though I think the song is better than 3/4 of the other crap that's being played in this silly excuse for a festival.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)