Eurovision Song Contest 2009 (4 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
There's a joke around , that the last year winner of Eurovision (Marija Sharapovic) applied for the contest just to avoid the call to serve in military. :D

No offence , Dule. :wink:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
verynine,
This song can go both ways, or people love it, or they hate it, it's just like a few years ago with that Wallonian band, it ended second, it can happen with this song also, or we go far, or we end last in the semi, IMO, it can go both ways.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
My god Malta's songs are getting so much worse every year its amazing. Not that i give a shit about the competition, but people make such a fuss about it.

Our song is called Vodka :groan:

If i went on stage and stayed juggling a football i'm sure i'd get more votes. Such a shit song

Jun 26, 2007
verynine,
This song can go both ways, or people love it, or they hate it, it's just like a few years ago with that Wallonian band, it ended second, it can happen with this song also, or we go far, or we end last in the semi, IMO, it can go both ways.
I guess you're probably right, the eurosong voters usually have a taste that I cannot understand. I actually liked the Urban Trad song a few years ago btw. This year, there were a lot of better contestants we could have sent imo. Do you like this song?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)