Eurovision Song Contest 2009 (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No

43 countries will represent them will their song.

The 2008 Eurovision Song Contest brings you a wide variety of music and entertainment. Songs in over 20 different languages, from heavy rock to classic ballads. Discover the extraordinary talent behind this year's participants, and find out what brought them to the Eurovision Song Contest. :blah:

Later when they finish singing,each country will give their vote to some other.

It has nothing to do with Euro2008 nor football.It just happens every year.Last years winner was Serbia so this years is happening here.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The Swedish artist won the whole thing back in '99. Now she is back, 10 years and 48 botox injections later. I'll say we have a good shot at winning it. People in general like blondes with large chests.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
As well Salman its partially fixed as the block countries all vote for each other so say Ireland was the best they wouldnt get no points as Serbia,Russia,Lativa,Denmark,Norway,Iceland,Finland,Sweden, Estonia, Bosinia etc all vote for each other leaving every other nation to scrap for 1 or 2 points. thats why for possibly the last two or 3 years the winner has come from The Balkans,Baltic or Scandinavia.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Swedish artist won the whole thing back in '99. Now she is back, 10 years and 48 botox injections later. I'll say we have a good shot at winning it. People in general like blondes with large chests.
Carlotte is sexy anyway even if he's old. I think too that she has a good shot at it (excuse the pun :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)