Eurovision Song Contest 2009 (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First semi final was unbearable with likes of Bulgaria (WTF) and several others, liked Armenia's the most, bit campy but nice ring to it (like when songs are autenthic to that country, even if sung in bad english). Bosnian one was quite good too for the shitty standard (only ones who went through I didnt care for was Malta and Romania, hot chicks, but total shit song).

Thanks for posting the vid of that turkish chick, because when I saw her live, I was wtf, totally deadpan, song was catchy with the beats, but the performances was as alive as a dead fish.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #149
    First semi final was unbearable with likes of Bulgaria (WTF) and several others, liked Armenia's the most, bit campy but nice ring to it (like when songs are autenthic to that country, even if sung in bad english). Bosnian one was quite good too for the shitty standard (only ones who went through I didnt care for was Malta and Romania, hot chicks, but total shit song).

Thanks for posting the vid of that turkish chick, because when I saw her live, I was wtf, totally deadpan, song was catchy with the beats, but the performances was as alive as a dead fish.
    I used to like Hadise before the eurovision, she was damn hot and had much better songs than this, but in this competition she just looks like a fat cheap whore, what's that dress about anyway. Last year Mor ve Otesi was a different story, shame they didn't make a good position in the standing.

I liked Israel's song btw, France is class.. Then again, all these don't count, like usual, it's all about politics and nationalism :lol:

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #154
    Of course, we always suck. Not that I care much.
    Not that we are better, but seriously, Croatia shouldn't be fake like that, I love Croatian/Balkan music, same way Bosnia sucked..

Same here, I don't really care about this results, but it's always fun to watch, and specially the voting :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Norway should win this :tup: there are other good ones. Armenia my main fav (though wish they sang in armenian all through, english parts weakens it), Russia was powerful, Estonia was nice and etc, but Norway oughta win.

There are many typical not so good ones as it used to be, but in this edition not so many who are laughable........EXCEPT Greece :lol: :lol: :lol: He personifies eurovision in every way, man what a guy...:lol: Ukraine was real out there too,hehe, Germany a real fudge packer indeed... and I dont klnow wtf is with Albania, a 12 year old lolita being groped by a green suited pedo...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    She was good in the video, but despite the good beat and the half naked clothes which is the reason she is top 3, she has no chance of winning when she was such a zombie with her performance. Well produced song, and she botched it.

Plus, no one compares to this Norway guy, well deserved and dominating win.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, You and Bosnia, and Greece and Bulgaria have been licking eachothers asses :lol: (now albania kissing the greek fags ass :D) In this eurovision, there has been very little of the typical biased shit, hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)