Eurovision 2011... 2023 (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How’s the gambling action on this?

It has to be more entertaining than the competition itself with all the prop bets, no?
Professionally I dont know. But we had a 12 man strong betting pool competition within our family, litterally only reason I watched this :D Who can guess who ends up where in the top 10 (I finished 3rd place and won a little prize, won extra bonus for guessing UK would be last lol).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wtf is Portugal doing in your list
Ukraine :yuck: :inter:

That song was absolute garbage.

A terrible mix of folk music with some cliche techno/trance melody and sprinkled with Enya vibes.

The singer also looked like an elf in a forest of white walkers.

Over all, it just gave me nightmares and ear cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw Azerbaijan, she should shaked here Mata Hari a little more
As Piotr said, she's like a replica of Ariana Grande.

However, I have no idea what Mata Hari, cobras and an Indian motif has to do with Azerbaijan and Europe, but I digress.

The Greek entry was full of energy, and the girl was super cute. The Serbian vixens were also a sight to behold.

- - - Updated - - -

Professionally I dont know. But we had a 12 man strong betting pool competition within our family, litterally only reason I watched this :D Who can guess who ends up where in the top 10 (I finished 3rd place and won a little prize, won extra bonus for guessing UK would be last lol).
I never knew Germans had a sense of humor, but apparently they do- sending that joke of an entry was absolute proof of that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)