Eurovision 2011... 2023 (11 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5259390 said:
So what? Who doesn't? Rich people? Famous football players? Your friends, your reletavies? Your point is completely retarded, prostitution should be legalized in every country, kudos to dutches for doing it, im not leaving anything just because you want it, you are nobody, all you was doing on this forum for the past years is putting cliches on the people and dropping your "jokes" which are not jokes ofc just your retarded thoughts about people on this forum, you are living your miserable shitty office life and then come here trying to teach people how they should leave, who the fuck think you are? you are nothing, just the usual dust aka the office plankton, go and cry again on the next topic how life is hard and how you are tired of your job like anyone here is giving a fuck about you :lol: maybe you never visited striptease in your life? never had a lapdance? Fucking disgrace :lol: what kind of life ya'all living? jesus christ :lol:
I didn't see this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Plankton, miserable office life, y'all LMAOOOOOOO

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
of course it wasn't, but the Ukrain definitely got more sympathy poins than usual.
It's very borderline. Songs aren't supposed to be about politics and clearly this one was. But hey, I doubt anyone minds that we're trolling Russia right now.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So what? Who doesn't? Rich people? Famous football players? Your friends, your reletavies? Your point is completely retarded, prostitution should be legalized in every country, kudos to dutches for doing it, im not leaving anything just because you want it, you are nobody, all you was doing on this forum for the past years is putting cliches on the people and dropping your "jokes" which are not jokes ofc just your retarded thoughts about people on this forum, you are living your miserable shitty office life and then come here trying to teach people how they should leave, who the fuck think you are? you are nothing, just the usual dust aka the office plankton, go and cry again on the next topic how life is hard and how you are tired of your job like anyone here is giving a fuck about you :lol: maybe you never visited striptease in your life? never had a lapdance? Fucking disgrace :lol: what kind of life ya'all living? jesus christ :lol:
:lol::lol::touched:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Who would have thought that the Eurovision thread would have been the best of the year? :lol: Well, I guess tuzzers staying home Saturday night to watch the Eurovision final is a good recipe for fun. :D

RUS going full retard. :touched:
Badass posting on tuz for the first time in months. Not to celebrate the Scudetto, but to comment on the Eurovision. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5259335 said:
No, anal sex is not for me, also u wont get aids while using a condoms, ofc condoms are not 100% safe but if used properly it will significantly reduce the risk of getting aids, why your parents didn't teach you, i wonder
Good advice. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl::rofl::delpiero::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how much zizinhoe charges per hour

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
:anon: no one beats the polish guy though.
And German girl beats no one. :seven:

now the polish guy: worst song ever.
Not according to the televoters. :D Germany with 11 points overall tho... :rofl:

Ukraine possibly had the worst song of the festival.
No idea how this shit won.

Juventino[RUS];5259313 said:
Who never paid for sex in their lives?!
I think you should ask 'who paid'. :lol:

Juventino[RUS];5259378 said:
listen, everyone knows that you are living miserable life with your shitty daily job, so your life is completely pointless, plus if you have sex problems then visit , you can't throw cliches on people all around the internet just because you want it, you are not in a middle school anymore, but if you can show a documents which will prove that you are behind the times in development then everything will fall into place
ok, this was good :lol:

LMAO Poland :rofl: the worst song i've heard in years @piotrr @Ocelot

jury: 7 points

people: 222 points

what a joke. fuck europe for hating on germany.
3rd place in televoting. :touched: Jury still screwed us. :D

Badass posting on tuz for the first time in months. Not to celebrate the Scudetto, but to comment on the Eurovision. :touched:
:lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
How is that no one informed me there were 2 semifinals already? I'm dissapoint. [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] @DAiDEViL @Ocelot @Völler @lgorTudor @Powis @radekas @Seven @Klin @Badass Dybala @il brutto @Bianconero_Aus @Bezzy @Dostoevsky

Get ready for the final pls, tomorrow 21 cet.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
wat

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck did I not have any idea that this was happening :lol:

Usually there's so much coverage of this thing here :lol:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How is that no one informed me there were 2 semifinals already? I'm dissapoint. [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] @DAiDEViL @Ocelot @Völler @lgorTudor @Powis @radekas @Seven @Klin @Badass Dybala @il brutto @Bianconero_Aus @Bezzy @Dostoevsky

You fucker forgot to mention me.

And 12 points from Belarus go to... Russia.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

:tuttosport: eurocalshio

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
wat

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck did I not have any idea that this was happening :lol:

Usually there's so much coverage of this thing here :lol:
Same. I got a little bit sad when i realized i missed 2 evenings of fun. :D

You fucker forgot to mention me.

And 12 points from Belarus go to... Russia.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Checked the posts from last edition and you were not there. :boh: And no Russia this time as this is in Ukraine. :sad: Withdrawal/ban or sth like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)