Europeans Footballer of the year??? (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

idiot, whats wrong with you. yes i see adriano better than sheva at the moment, in fact, better than anybody.
do you think a player of the year award is based on the current form, or the whole year of 2004?, viceguy.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
Deco / Sheva / Totti
Totti's not going to win squat if Roma get knocked out of the CL in the first round and they achieve a mediocre league position (which looks fairly likely)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Totti's not going to win squat if Roma get knocked out of the CL in the first round and they achieve a mediocre league position (which looks fairly likely)
But what if he continues playing the same way he's doing in every single match?? So it all depends on Roma eh?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
maybe baraja or vicente might get it. :moan:
Vicente deserves to be in the top 10,but defenitly not the best IMO,as for Baraja,he's far away from getting it.IMO it should be either Henry,Deco or Ronaldinho.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Shevchenko stands a high chance of winning the award. Scored so many goals for his team so far. And his pace is real good.

Baraja? Well he does stand a minimal chance of winning. 1 of the reasons I don't like him is becos he gets himself a yellow card easily.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Totti won't win it. He doesnt deserve it. There are players in much better form atm that Totti.
these awards isnt based on "atm" form, is it so hard to understand?, its the whole 2004 year.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

in which he ****ed up so much he wont win it for next 3 years.
oh yeah to score 20 goals in SERIE A!!! as a midfielder is really ****ed up, isnt it?, i dont care if you have something against Totti, he should have been one of the favorites together with Sheva no matter if he spits or not!!

Sep 28, 2002
he did absolutely nothing in europe and was disgraceful in portugal. how might one consider him as serious contender for the prize?

henry, drogba, nedved, shevchenko, deco, ronaldinho, hell even lampard are more serious contenders

Sep 28, 2002
led his team to premiership, played in quaterfinals of the cl. scored two goals at euros. not much, but i never said he should win it. just took as example since many people point him out as a favorite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)