European Super Cup (2 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Porto played much much better in the second half and nearly scored in more than one occassion. Their squad look good and play nice flowing football, but miss a powerful forward who can score goals on a regular basis. Milan also improved from their miserable pre-season performaces and look set for the new season. Rui Costa had a good game and provided the decesive cross that Sheva scored from (header).

OP

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    Porto Deserved a draw at least IMO
    They slipped everytime they got the ball, maybe it's hard to play in Louis II stadium where the parking lot is under the pitch :undecide:

OP

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
    lets hope he doesnt score for milan against us.
    Sometimes it is funny to see how we beat Milan, the champions of europe 3 times this early season :D
    That's football!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    yeah me too...hihi.....hopefully we can beat them again in the real compeition this season.....

Sheva.....wow...he is really great last night...rui costa too...superb cross and superb header at the right time and the right place.....

seems like rivaldo still don't get his tempo yet....and pippo always sux...hihi..

i'm hoping for kaka debut last night...:cool:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
    Milans defence is great but their attack sucks

Did you see how many times Inzaghi was offside! omg at least 6!
    yeah.....offside....offside..and offside....

i still remember Ancelloti quote when he coached Juve:
    Inzaghi is not like Vieri or Crespo....both of them know how to shoot and heading the ball well compare to Inzaghi....
    but the reason why i like him to play in my first team because he is clever....he knows how to escape from offside trap and score the goal...

and i'm just smiling after last night match...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)