[Europe] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2003
Deneb nailed it. No way is it a PK.
And his opinion is more valid because he doesn't 'follow' Italy? Bullshit.

And I wondered how long it would take before we went from talking about how the French cheated and comparing it to those 'dirty Italians'. Some of you should just fuck off and support a team from less corrupt nation.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

And I wondered how long it would take before we went from talking about how the French cheated and comparing it to those 'dirty Italians'. Some of you should just fuck off and support a team from less corrupt nation.
Like who? Find me a team that never dives, never cheats, would admit to referee if the ball even brushed their hand. All teams cheat to some extent the only difference is how frequently and how many of their players do it.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Like who? Find me a team that never dives, never cheats, would admit to referee if the ball even brushed their hand. All teams cheat to some extent the only difference is how frequently and how many of their players do it.
West Ham when Di Canio played there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Well, I think Deneb does support Italy, but he is objective.

And at least we support our own nation. :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
my opinion may be bias, but andy your opinion is as well.

but come one dude, lucas neil slid in missed the fucking ball completely, sat there liek a douchebag, what was grosso ment to do? jump over him and leave the ball? was a penalty everyday of the week.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
my opinion may be bias, but andy your opinion is as well.

but come one dude, lucas neil slid in missed the fucking ball completely, sat there liek a douchebag, what was grosso ment to do? jump over him and leave the ball? was a penalty everyday of the week.
No it is not. I don't hate Italy, I hate Azzurri fanboys. You have to make the distinction.

Grosso shouldn't have dived. That's what he SHOULD have done.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
look it was a penalty, whether he milked it or not is a different story, grosso did what 99% of footballers would do. it was a penalty though because neil cant just slide in and miss everything

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sure he fucking can. There's no rule against missing a tackle. Grosso dragged his foot and then dove, clear dive.

But I will just congratulate you on your World Cup. Italy certainly deserved it, even though they half-ass their way through the tournament all the time.

De Rossi is a cunt and I'm glad that you couldn't beat us. We played you well and should have took the three points because we were the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)