[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm just confused as to why we never listed Quags in the EL places

Taking out our best Cup striker in the last 2 seasons, then Conte talking about having to use depth is just ridiculous. Why did we limit ourselves like that? I doubt it was because Quags refused to move in January considering Giovinco did likewise.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There actually is a rule stating a club has to field the strongest lineup :lol:
Some shit EPL team (Hull, maybe?) got fined a few seasons back for playing their reserve team at Old Trafford.

They decided they couldn't win, so rested all their important players for games they thought they could win.

It'll be some rule to do with upholding the integrity of the competition that gets invoked in such cases, I'd imagine.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Not sure if this has been posted before. Trabzon, Avni Aker Stadium at the moment. Funny thing is that part of the country, rarely see's any snow :lol:

But eighter way, should be an easy game for Juve.

Edit: just noticed/found out it's fake.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Think that was Ian Holloways blackpool, I know they got fined in the Prem

I think it's ridiculous, people on the outside are telling you that you can't use your players that you pay for, coach and want to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure that Pic is just intended as a wind-up

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Did u saw his last game? He was so bad that the fans started booing him after a chain of dumb mistakes.

Is not only the red cards, he is unreliable as a defender.
I'm not too sure about that, at least where I was sitting the only player that was booed and yelled at was Isla.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Seems like we also bought new defender for the game: Leonardo
Plus Oggono???Barzagli on the wing??Peluso as CM??Marchisio on the wing??
What is wrong with those people seriously wtf.

:facepalm:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like how the defense has a 'Leonardo' and a 'Bonucci'. Cronios' dream defense.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I assume that line up was made as some kind of troll/disrespect? Otherwise I'm thinking that the Turkish invasion posts are starting to make sense, these guys just don't watch any football.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I like how the defense has a 'Leonardo' and a 'Bonucci'. Cronios' dream defense.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I assume that line up was made as some kind of troll/disrespect? Otherwise I'm thinking that the Turkish invasion posts are starting to make sense, these guys just don't watch any football.
That's probably the case.:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)