[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Peluso is a such error prone.Not that Isla is much better but Peluso is a sample of his own.
Peluso is actually much better than Isla in that regard, he's pretty solid, it's just that he gets at least one stupid yellow per game is is in constant risk of getting a second.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Peluso is actually much better than Isla in that regard, he's pretty solid, it's just that he gets at least one stupid yellow per game is is in constant risk of getting a second.
Yeah I agree,just that and plus to make some idiot penalty.And he is no visible at whole game.Other than this he is fine.Okay anyone can have his own view about players.Isla is not good at Juve but I believe more in him than in Peluso.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Did u saw his last game? He was so bad that the fans started booing him after a chain of dumb mistakes.

Is not only the red cards, he is unreliable as a defender.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Why are you guys making such a big deal about Peluso, yes he had a very bad match but in most of the games he played for us he was solid.

I guess you're as good as your last match.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Did u saw his last game? He was so bad that the fans started booing him after a chain of dumb mistakes.

Is not only the red cards, he is unreliable as a defender.
He lacks of consistency and that is the reason of dumb mistakes. He is for sure not a bad player, he has proved so far that he can be solid.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Relax guys, its not like we are going there to face and win against Bayern while losing the first leg 0-2.

I like that line up, should have played Storari.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't ge't the hate on peluso and isla.

in this game all the pressre is on trab to score. They will attack leaving losts of space for isla and Peluso to run into and send crosses and passes in.

it would be different if it was juve chasing a lead though.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
WΏΏdy?;4465164 said:
Relax guys, its not like we are going there to face and win against Bayern while losing the first leg 0-2.

funny u say that because when we played Bayern we played both padoin and peluso.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not so bothered about Peluso playing this game as we are not required to push for goals given our 2-0 lead, but asking him to be an attacking player who is forcing an opponent back is not his strength. He was garbage in the first leg, in a sea of mediocrity.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
funny u say that because when we played Bayern we played both padoin and peluso.
we played Peluso in Munchen and Padoin in Turin... we were really lucky they didnt shit much up...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so bothered about Peluso playing this game as we are not required to push for goals given our 2-0 lead, but asking him to be an attacking player who is forcing an opponent back is not his strength. He was garbage in the first leg, in a sea of mediocrity.
i could see giovinco going out left alot leaving room in the middle for Pogba and Vidal so peluso would just have to stay back and lock his side...

May 22, 2013
Why are you guys making such a big deal about Peluso, yes he had a very bad match but in most of the games he played for us he was solid.

I guess you're as good as your last match.
This!

He is a fine player, and delivers assists at a higher rate than one could expect from a back up left back. His crosses are good, i just wish he had the courage to try and get past his man more often, as this could create some dangerous situations. The big down side about him, is he is getting to many unnecessary yellows. I like that he is aggresive and enter a duel to win it, but sometimes he is just trying to make that tacke in a situation where he should just make sure he is between the opposite player and our goal, and force him to play back- og sideways instead...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
WΏΏdy?;4465164 said:

I think Buffon's leadership will be important out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)