[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just read at Football Italia that Kwadwo Asamoah is not included to the squad due to injury.What fucking injury?Will he be fit for that Milan match,I dont care about Trabzon?????Please any information.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
For those wondering:

Top 10 - Presenze totali rosa attuale

471 Buffon Gianluigi
305 Chiellini Giorgio
239 Marchisio Claudio
158 Bonucci Leonardo
128 Barzagli Andrea
114 Vidal Arturo
113 Pirlo Andrea
109 Giovinco Sebastian
99 Quagliarella Fabio
94 Lichtsteiner Stephan
I thought it's about seniority and not about the total number of games, hence is why Storari captain before Barza.....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It would be a big blow if he could not make it.Both him and Arturo would be too much.We will be toothless on the left side.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought it's about seniority and not about the total number of games, hence is why Storari captain before Barza.....
Perhaps, but if it was simply age then there could be the odd scenario where a more experienced loanee or newer signing could be made captain.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
normaly, a captain is the one who is the longest in the team. so after buffon, chiellini or marchisio are the captains. chiellini is longer in the senior team while marchisio played in primavera... vidal could be our 3rd or 4th captain...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Perhaps, but if it was simply age then there could be the odd scenario where a more experienced loanee or newer signing could be made captain.
I'm not talking about the age, i'm talking about the number of years you spent with the club, that's why Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio and Storari gets the armband in that order because they've been with us the longest.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not talking about the age, i'm talking about the number of years you spent with the club, that's why Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio and Storari gets the armband in that order because they've been with us the longest.
I see, that makes more sense. I wonder if Storari will still be with us next season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, its a pretty solid team.We have Milan on Sunday and are going into this game with a 2-0 lead,so i dont think you can find much to complain about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)