[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612613 said:
im atheist so i don't care about ur dear god or about any other god!and i dont give a fuck about your opinion about me, aight? keep ur mouth shut
nope.your a cunt,most ppl here seem ok but you,you are a complete cunt...no idea about football either just to top it off.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];2612552 said:
get drunk - drink too much alcohol, no? when i did it, "i am drunken" or "you are drunken", no?
I wasn't referring to you bro. I was just explaining to someone else what I thought the other fellow said.:D

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Juventino[RUS];2612625 said:
Did u know somethin' except cunt? moron, please stop cryin'.
I like you as a post Rus. However; sometimes you have to walk around the shit rather than continually stepping:snoop: on it

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
:agree: and I hope him to prove these 2 characteristics you mentioned.
and we need him on the wing in order to be succesfful

Unless maybe you play Marchisio a little further away from the goal and insert Diego in Marchisio's position and Martine as SS. That be pretty cool

Winger ..... Marchisio
Diego ---------------Winger

Martinez
Striker

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Given that I have been drinking for four days on the trot I might qualify as both drunk and drunken, so You might want to take this evaluation with a grain of salt:

Storari - 6
Motta - 6.5
Bonucci - 6.5
Chiellini - 6
De Ceglie - 5.5
Pepe - 5 overall but nearing both a 3 and a 7 on occasion
Marchisio - 6
Sissoko - 4.5
Lanzafame - 5.5
Diego - 6.5
Amauri - 7
So even though Shamrock had a couple of decent chances, you feel the defence was 6- 6.5????? Excep De Ceglie...was he an obvious weak link???? Add in Krasic, and a decent left back and this season will be a reward for our suffering of last season...I hope!

Jul 28, 2010
and we need him on the wing in order to be succesfful

Unless maybe you play Marchisio a little further away from the goal and insert Diego in Marchisio's position and Martine as SS. That be pretty cool

Winger ..... Marchisio
Diego ---------------Winger

Martinez
Striker
Interesting, but I think we learnt last season that there is no way this team can succeed without playing a relatively rigid 4-4-2 (or 4-4-1-1, with Diego). Momo would be even more confused than he is already if playing the Marchisio part, and that would be a liability,and Marc. isn't a natural DM! We need a holding CM / DM and Marchisio further up if we want to secure the defense - and that we want - to refrain the team from going haywire like last season when under pressure ...

Jul 28, 2010
So even though Shamrock had a couple of decent chances, you feel the defence was 6- 6.5????? Excep De Ceglie...was he an obvious weak link???? Add in Krasic, and a decent left back and this season will be a reward for our suffering of last season...I hope!
well, the trouble is that when we get these panic-blackouts it's rarely by fault of the defenders but often due to midfield blunders (I'm looking at You, Momo). that's the reason for the grades. and I am well aware of the preliminary stage that we're in, thus the relatively high marks for an otherwise walk-over game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)