[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Everybody isn't. it's just that there have been a lot of racial abuse and other bollocks in Italy of late, which may have made people more sensitive to these things. Others are just drunk / drunken and enjoying the taste of victory, which- sadly- we have not been accustomed to lately.

Here's to the Rover faithful from the Juventus diaspora:beer: :beer: :beer:
right back at ya :beer: :beer:

if you want to watch the game it is on rte.ie

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yes I wanna see more of Martinez. I like that kid

Hard to evaluate that game. It reminded me when I go watch my home town play footy (Toronto FC).
Martinez was pretty much unimpressive this time, DVS. I expect him to show his potential soon. Maybe because he was played out of his position, his natural one is a SS, but we'll see very soon was his value of 12 mil appropriate.

Mar 9, 2006
Players rating imho:
Storari - 6 not much to do
Motta - 6.5 assist
Bonucci - 6.5 brilliant
Chiellini - 6 rock
De Ceglie - 6 passive
Pepe - 6.5 my boy
Marchisio - 6 passive
Sissoko - 6 no tackles wtf?
Lanzafame - 6.5 promising
Diego - 7 hip-hop star + assist
Amauri - 8 rockstar
Martinez - 6 12 million?.........
Del Piero - one hundred million :)

highlights

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2612510 said:
fuck you idiot! u know nothin' except to get drunken:beer: :beer:
Please stop acting like an idiot if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea! As the Rovers fans have mentioned several times its all just a bit of banter, a bit of craic! ive heard much worse at football stadiums. They dont have to bow down and treat our Juventus like gods this is a highly competitive sport in one of the biggest games they will ever play it would of been a shame for the players and fans to just sit there in awe of us, i thought their fans behaved very well tonight, it was a great occasion and loved the way they appluaded Del piero i wouldnt say it was classy of them though... more common sense than anything :D

I for one think it was quite nice to witness a passionate home crowd! You guys stood your ground well and I hope you'll fare well in the league. I don't oppose the chanting, as I think every team (especially if it's a minor one) will haul whatever flies at their opponents - and so it should be!

Anyway, You showed yer class by applauding the Captain and that hillarious 'You'll never play for Rovers' -chant!

As I live in Denmark I sadly wont be seeing You at Modena, but cheers for yer attitude and spirit.:juventus:
Top post :beer:

Jul 28, 2010
Given that I have been drinking for four days on the trot I might qualify as both drunk and drunken, so You might want to take this evaluation with a grain of salt:

Storari - 6
Motta - 6.5
Bonucci - 6.5
Chiellini - 6
De Ceglie - 5.5
Pepe - 5 overall but nearing both a 3 and a 7 on occasion
Marchisio - 6
Sissoko - 4.5
Lanzafame - 5.5
Diego - 6.5
Amauri - 7

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Please stop acting like an idiot if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea! As the Rovers fans have mentioned several times its all just a bit of banter, a bit of craic! ive heard much worse at football stadiums. They dont have to bow down and treat our Juventus like gods this is a highly competitive sport in one of the biggest games they will ever play it would of been a shame for the players and fans to just sit there in awe of us, i thought their fans behaved very well tonight, it was a great occasion and loved the way they appluaded Del piero i wouldnt say it was classy of them though... more common sense than anything :D

Top post :beer:
:lol: ill be using that

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612605 said:
i'll go to watch that game with biiiiiig poster THIS IS JUVENTINO[RUS] - WE ARE CHEATERS :lol:
oh dear god...im actually cringing for you at this stage.says on your profile your 22,its all downhill from here im afraid....just think before you speak and type.its embarrassing.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Martinez was pretty much unimpressive this time, DVS. I expect him to show his potential soon. Maybe because he was played out of his position, his natural one is a SS, but we'll see very soon was his value of 12 mil appropriate.
you can't take anything from this game IMHO. I just think Martinez is at least smart and creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)