[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
the majority of them players train 2 days a week ! on a shit surface after work..... also many of them players would have had to work today before the game...... del piero is on more money a week then the professional players are in a year i presume...... this is why we are proud of our club
They have accomplished a lot to be just 'regular' guys who go to work everyday

Buy on AliExpress.com

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612532 said:
lol u want me to say that i feel sorry for them or somethin' ? life is life
no i dont want you to feel sorry, i am proud to be a fan of shamrock rovers i am proud to be a season ticket holder i am proud to donate money into OUR club every month, i am just saying if i was manager of juventus i would have a long think before the game on thursday because this game is not over at all, i would also sort out the back 4 apart from chelleni they were terrible against (by your high standards) a bad side !

Jul 28, 2010
the majority of them players train 2 days a week ! on a shit surface after work..... also many of them players would have had to work today before the game...... del piero is on more money a week then the professional players are in a year i presume...... this is why we are proud of our club
I for one think it was quite nice to witness a passionate home crowd! You guys stood your ground well and I hope you'll fare well in the league. I don't oppose the chanting, as I think every team (especially if it's a minor one) will haul whatever flies at their opponents - and so it should be!

Anyway, You showed yer class by applauding the Captain and that hillarious 'You'll never play for Rovers' -chant!

As I live in Denmark I sadly wont be seeing You at Modena, but cheers for yer attitude and spirit.:juventus:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
no i dont want you to feel sorry, i am proud to be a fan of shamrock rovers i am proud to be a season ticket holder i am proud to donate money into OUR club every month, i am just saying if i was manager of juventus i would have a long think before the game on thursday because this game is not over at all, i would also sort out the back 4 apart from chelleni they were terrible against (by your high standards) a bad side !
Having not seen the game, I have only the reports of others to use as a measure of what happened. My expectations for the game were a minimum 2 or 3 goal victory, hopefuly with a clean sheet to boot. New players, new formation, new manager...and we are not even a full month into pre-season training. So other than looking sloppy, lacking fitness and cohesion, 2-0 seems a fine result.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2612552 said:
get drunk - drink too much alcohol, no? when i did it, "i am drunken", no? "you are drunken", no?
Nope you shouldn't say drunken you should say drunk

I am drunk, you are drunk, he is drunk and so on

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Juventino[RUS];2612552 said:
get drunk - drink too much alcohol, no? when i did it, "i am drunken", no? "you are drunken", no?
No

Druken is an adjective to describe a noun. You would use it in the context of the following examples:

A Drunken Sailor

A Drunken Driver

A drunken Rover Fan

And so on

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Drunken is a word in the english language...perhaps you could explain what 'carcking' means???
i meant cracking obviosly and come on,dont stick up for timmy.i know you both probably like watching juve or whatever but look at his posts.either hes a complete cunt or he aint playin with the full deck.if its the latter i apologise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)