[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
well i can answer that juve had alot of possesion which was expected, but didn't really create anything ! the defence looked very nervous apart from chillini (sorry for spelling) who was a different class ! rovers had a few chances could have won but overall juve where the better team
there was only 1 chance to make 1-1 - header in 2nd half, nothin more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612512 said:
there was only 1 chance to make 1-1 - header in 2nd half, nothin more.
directly after juve scored 1rst goal, we had a corner the ball luckily dropped to dan murray (center back) and was 1 on 1 with goalkeeper but your defender number 2 whoever he was made a beautiful tackle

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
the majority of them players train 2 days a week ! on a shit surface after work..... also many of them players would have had to work today before the game...... del piero is on more money a week then the professional players are in a year i presume...... this is why we are proud of our club

Mar 9, 2006
the majority of them players train 2 days a week ! on a shit surface after work..... also many of them players would have had to work today before the game...... del piero is on more money a week then the professional players are in a year i presume...... this is why we are proud of our club
lol u want me to say that i feel sorry for them or somethin' ? life is life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)