[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
how can we learn from juve football club ? we are not a proffesional team, the majority of our players train twice a week and will be in work at 9 o clock tomorrow ! it was bit off football banter you should not take it personally, i am assuming you go to juve games every week ? in this case you should be used to it as every team must say it
i wish i could, but don't have enough money to fly in Italy on every Juve game! :shifty: man, i don't care about ur team and fans, they must show respect to greatest team ever like Juve, but what they did? they showed unrespect, nothin' more. 1 good thing was the applause for ADP , nothin' more.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
dunno if your TRYING to be funny there or not but we are joint top of the league with our rivals the team in 3rd place is our biggest rivals and if they win there game in hand they will be leading the table by a point ! we are definitly gonna give it a good go and hopefully win it :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
dunno if your TRYING to be funny there or not but we are joint top of the league with our rivals the team in 3rd place is our biggest rivals and if they win there game in hand they will be leading the table by a point ! we are definitly gonna give it a good go and hopefully win it :)
I'm not being sarcastic. I hope you guys get it. Which team is your biggest rival?

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
we have 3 big rivalries, st pats and bohemians, bohemians, bohemians are our biggest rivals and from my experience are the scum of the earth i have met atleat 20 and i only like 1 my best friend :) i love irony

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612485 said:
i wish i could, but don't have enough money to fly in Italy on every Juve game! :shifty: man, i don't care about ur team and fans, they must show respect to greatest team ever like Juve, but what they did? they showed unrespect, nothin' more. 1 good thing was the applause for ADP , nothin' more.
get over yourself for fuck sake.greatest team ever and all that bollox.we know we were playing a great team and we enjoyed it.go to any football game and expect a bit of banter.clown.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Can anyone who watched the match answer these questions, please...?

Did we look in control for the whole game, or was there ever a chance we might draw or lose????

How were our new signings????

How were our underperforming players from last season...???

Diego in the support striker role????

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
explain that one???
Well, Chelsea played DC United in a friendly match a few years ago and a couple of my buddies went to the match. The night before they called the Mandarin (where Chelsea was staying). Anywho, they left a really rotten message late that night.

The next day, whilst signing autographs for fans, Joe Cole was asked "hey Joe, get any phone calls last night"? Joe was like, "Was that you mate that shit was really fucked up?" and so on.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
well i can answer that juve had alot of possesion which was expected, but didn't really create anything ! the defence looked very nervous apart from chillini (sorry for spelling) who was a different class ! rovers had a few chances could have won but overall juve where the better team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)