[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No I just find it amusing that they're Shamrock Whogivesafuck FC and they're taunting Juventus. If I was a Frederick Whogivesafuck FC fan I wouldn't taunt a team like Juve.
Yeah you would. We do that shit all the time when DC play big European teams.

Remember how those England fans were treated during the WC match? That's football.

It was probably a really big game for them. Just look at Juve's history vs their history...

How many of their players went to South Africa? How many of their players lifted the WC in Germany?
How many of Juve's players lifted the WC in Germany.;)

That's not what football's about fabby. It's about love for your team. Through thick and thin, whether they're big or small, good or bad.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612434 said:
it was quote there!!!!it was to shamrock fans fuck em all!!!!!not for juve fans on that photo omg
why do you say this ? there was a good game played we had some good fun with your travelling fans and was a good night for our club over all,

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Remember how those England fans were treated during the WC match? That's football.

Doing it at the game is fine and you're right I would do it but I wouldn't register (i.e. go among the opposition fans) and throw elbows (figuratively speaking of course).

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
It was probably a really big game for them. Just look at Juve's history vs their history...

How many of their players went to South Africa? How many of their players lifted the WC in Germany?
you really have no idea what following a football team is all about.carry on though,thats not an insult before you take offence.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2612456 said:
And where is that mofo's who scream about Juve cheaters etc. bullshit ?:shifty:[/Q

i dont want to start arguing over internet it is stupid in my opinion but they obviously mean the match fixing scandal ! it was stupid to bring it up but call that person what you want !

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

How many of Juve's players lifted the WC in Germany.;)

That's not what football's about fabby. It's about love for your team. Through thick and thin, whether they're big or small, good or bad.
Well of course and that's why real fans sticked with Juventus while we went to Serie B.

But that wasn't my point, my point was that indeed it was a big game for them for many variables, one of them being the history of their rival.

How many Juve players lifted the WC in 2006?
DP, Camo, Canna, Buffon and Zambrotta

Mar 9, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2612456 said:
And where is that mofo's who scream about Juve cheaters etc. bullshit ?:shifty:[/Q

i dont want to start arguing over internet it is stupid in my opinion but they obviously mean the match fixing scandal ! it was stupid to bring it up but call that person what you want !
i don't care who that was, a small dog like shamerock rovers and his fans must watch and learn from Juve football, not bark about cheaters or other stupid chants

i really enjoy atmosphere @ ur stadium, how people happy to watch this game, but since they began that shitty chants, i fuckin hate'em

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Well of course and that's why real fans sticked with Juventus while we went to Serie B.

But that wasn't my point, my point was that indeed it was a big game for them for many variables, one of them being the history of their rival.

you stick with them when they played in a different division?? sorry,i take it back.....proper fan you are..:andyandbarcelona:

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
how can we learn from juve football club ? we are not a proffesional team, the majority of our players train twice a week and will be in work at 9 o clock tomorrow ! it was bit off football banter you should not take it personally, i am assuming you go to juve games every week ? in this case you should be used to it as every team must say it

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It seemed to me you were trying to point out that Juve are better than Shamrock. A bit pompous and high strung on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)