[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
gameS? we dont play teams like juve too often.i didnt manage to get to israel so im certainly not missin this.and yea i have a job,most of our away games are on a friday night so its usually not much hassle with work and as i said juve is a one off.
Oh, okay. From the way you criticised us for not being there, I would assume you went to every gam, even the least important ones because that's what this was for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
what are you shiteing about what banner ?
He's mistaken it was Juve fans with a sarcastic banner in a picture posted in here.

Everyone's a little fired up over the "cheater" chant. I thought it was pretty funny. You'd expect the fans that came up with "if you jump, Balotelli dies" and "black people can't be Italian" to take things easy, but I guess not. :D

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Have you seen the shit ,youre so called fellow fans posted here? What kind of reaction do you expect? Did they treath us with respect in the stadium? NO, they called us cheaters and even made a freaking banner of it. Don't expect us not to take a piss out of a bunch of guys who are also acting like little kids behind there screens. Ayways, i'm happy we won and that Amauri scored.
the people who were postin shit on your forum,fair enough,theyre cunts or watever. but have you ever been to a football match,thats what fans do,take the piss out of each other,im sure its the same for every match juve play and im sure your fans do the same back.so dont go on about not treating you with respect in the stadium ffs,its a laugh.....we gave del piero a standing ovation by the way.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
the people who were postin shit on your forum,fair enough,theyre cunts or watever. but have you ever been to a football match,thats what fans do,take the piss out of each other,im sure its the same for every match juve play and im sure your fans do the same back.so dont go on about not treating you with respect in the stadium ffs,its a laugh.....we gave del piero a standing ovation by the way.
They expected you guys to roll out the read carpet. And maybe toss in a boot wash and sensual massage.:D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:juventus: Cheers.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
lol Shamrock 3 Clover Leaf Pint team are registering to mock us.

"Oh no one here goes to the games" Well no shit sherlock, we have an international fan base. Our fanbase isn't up and down one major street in fucking Dublin you idiots.

"The cheats are back" lol, sorry about all the league titles we've robbed you of Shamrock :cry:

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Yet Shamrock were the only team that cheated in this match? :lol: Damn, that must have been hard to take.
can you tell me when rovers cheated please ? it was a fair game ref was decent apart from 2 things, we should have had a penalty in second half when chillani completly took out Tommy Stewart (i think, not sure) and in the last few minutes when number 2 off juve punched Chris Turner in the face definitly should have been sent off bad decision !

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
lol Shamrock 3 Clover Leaf Pint team are registering to mock us.

"Oh no one here goes to the games" Well no shit sherlock, we have an international fan base. Our fanbase isn't up and down one major street in fucking Dublin you idiots.

"The cheats are back" lol, sorry about all the league titles we've robbed you of Shamrock :cry:
Tahir, are you really bothered the whole "the cheats are back" thing? I mean what did you expect? This was a big game for them.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tahir, are you really bothered the whole "the cheats are back" thing? I mean what did you expect? This was a big game for them.
No I just find it amusing that they're Shamrock Whogivesafuck FC and they're taunting Juventus. If I was a Frederick Whogivesafuck FC fan I wouldn't taunt a team like Juve.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
It was probably a really big game for them. Just look at Juve's history vs their history...

How many of their players went to South Africa? How many of their players lifted the WC in Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)