[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
alla bit of banter poor form on that mods michail aswell the chap banning me for insulting members when all i said was muppet :S so who dares predict the score for next thursday
3-0 Juve. The pitch will be wider I guess and you'll have to try and score so it will open things up alot more.

Jul 29, 2010
Fuck me this foruim is full of gobshites and I include most of our fans who are posting on it in that bracket.
We are disappointed with the result but we didnt expect to get anything from the match. We knew before the match Juve are a few classes above us but at least we showed off the pitch what an amazing club we are. In a country were most people are barstoolers and would rather support horrible English clubs than clubs from their own country but we showed alot of Europe tonight what great fans we have and how passionate we are!
Italian fans are among the best in the world but not Juve fans, they are shite and that is a well known fact in Italy.

For people to say we didnt give a fuck about the result is pure stupidity, course we did but we didnt expect a result.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
alrite lads the better team won i guess but what you have to understand is that we didnt give a fuck if we won or not,the fans were having a laugh,pity about your traveling support very poor (yeah i know were a small club yadda yadda yadda)

anyhoo see yous next thursday....oh wait noody goes to the matches on this forum ;)

KOH
You know that hardly anyone here is from Italy, right? We would come to the games if we could, but unfortunately, that shit is expensive and also requires a lot of free time.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Fuck me this foruim is full of gobshites and I include most of our fans who are posting on it in that bracket.
We are disappointed with the result but we didnt expect to get anything from the match. We knew before the match Juve are a few classes above us but at least we showed off the pitch what an amazing club we are. In a country were most people are barstoolers and would rather support horrible English clubs than clubs from their own country but we showed alot of Europe tonight what great fans we have and how passionate we are!
Italian fans are among the best in the world but not Juve fans, they are shite and that is a well known fact in Italy.
For people to say we didnt give a fuck about the result is pure stupidity, course we did but we didnt expect a result.
I like the Irish but you Rovers folk are backward as fuck. I conclude that bit of research from Shamrock Ultras forum. The vocabulary on there is something else.

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
I think some of you seemed to have taken us the wrong way,makin fun of us because you won 2 nil.our cup final was against the israelis.this was a bonus for us and a great occasion.take the piss all you want but our fans grew up around the same place and we had no choice but to support rovers,its in our blood.im sure most of you wont understand this but anyway..was a good match i thought.you deserved it obviosly.the big greasy chap was your best player,lovely header for the 2nd.
anyway most of you seem sound,except for that alen cunt who makes fun of a little kid behind his computer and the scottish chap who doesnt even support juve probably needs to get laid more often,other thn that its cool.
hope to see most of you in italy(probably not tho i expect :))

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

If you want Juve fans from Turin you'd probably have to go to a Italian speaking forum. But then you wouldn't know what was going on unless you spoke Italian.

It's a bit much to expect a lot of guys to fly in from Italy for a Europa Qualifier during the middle of the week to see a game that is ultimately a win (no offense). Especially after the last season when they were in the Champions League. This was pretty much a warm up for them.

If you make it to Modena I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the fans that show up.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think some of you seemed to have taken us the wrong way,makin fun of us because you won 2 nil.our cup final was against the israelis.this was a bonus for us and a great occasion.take the piss all you want but our fans grew up around the same place and we had no choice but to support rovers,its in our blood.im sure most of you wont understand this but anyway..was a good match i thought.you deserved it obviosly.the big greasy chap was your best player,lovely header for the 2nd.
anyway most of you seem sound,except for that alen cunt who makes fun of a little kid behind his computer and the scottish chap who doesnt even support juve probably needs to get laid more often,other thn that its cool.
How do you fellas get time to travel to away games? You got jobs?

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
I laughed at the 'who r ya, who r ya!' chants at the start. WE are Juve, who in the fuck are you? Now pipe down an be quiet.
are you serious?? it was purely scarcastic because your a massive club in europe and were not.man if you took offense to this or couldnt see the funny side then you really need to get a sense of humour.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Have you seen the shit ,youre so called fellow fans posted here? What kind of reaction do you expect? Did they treath us with respect in the stadium? NO, they called us cheaters and even made a freaking banner of it. Don't expect us not to take a piss out of a bunch of guys who are also acting like little kids behind there screens. Ayways, i'm happy we won and that Amauri scored.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Have you seen the shit ,youre so called fellow fans posted here? What kind of reaction do you expect? Did they treath us with respect in the stadium? NO, they called us cheaters and even made a freaking banner of it. Don't expect us not to take a piss out of a bunch of guys who are also acting like little kids behind there screens. Ayways, i'm happy we won and that Amauri scored.
I think that was our fans with the banner. It looks so from the pic.

Jul 16, 2010
what are you shiteing about what banner ?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Most of us support our local teams too as well as the National squads. So we know what you mean. I'm sure you have preferred teams in other leagues as well. This isn't really your average football forum. It's much more than that. And while it is a Juventus forum, Juventus is not the full extent of the discussion here. We're a fairly diverse bunch.

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
How do you fellas get time to travel to away games? You got jobs?
gameS? we dont play teams like juve too often.i didnt manage to get to israel so im certainly not missin this.and yea i have a job,most of our away games are on a friday night so its usually not much hassle with work and as i said juve is a one off.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We won...we fucking won!!!...what a wicked way to start my friday...2-0 is fine. Though I have not looked back over your match reviews, yet, people...I hope we dominated, and could and should have scored plenty more. Im buzzing...partly due to the vodka from late last night, but I had forgotten how good it feels to win in europe, especially away...even against a motley crew of irish minnows.

forza juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)