[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Juventino[RUS];2612217 said:
FUCK EM ALL FUCKIN HATERS
Let them wave all the banners they want. Its the most fun they'll have all year

small game?
oh you mean yous couldnt fix the match so couldnt afford.
juve were playing a semi pro side that your tv stations paaid us a lot of money for
we dont give a shit about the score.do you think we really expected to win?
we have made so much money from this game that it will secure the clubs future
for several years.a300m team playing a team that cost less than aweeks wages
for del peiro.
but still shut the fuck up until you pay to see the game.
guess where i will be next thursday?in italy supporting MY football team.
Sorry - did you say something?

Jul 16, 2010
alrite lads the better team won i guess but what you have to understand is that we didnt give a fuck if we won or not,the fans were having a laugh,pity about your traveling support very poor (yeah i know were a small club yadda yadda yadda)

anyhoo see yous next thursday....oh wait noody goes to the matches on this forum ;)

KOH

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
alrite lads the better team won i guess but what you have to understand is that we didnt give a fuck if we won or not,the fans were having a laugh,pity about your traveling support very poor (yeah i know were a small club yadda yadda yadda)

anyhoo see yous next thursday....oh wait noody goes to the matches on this forum ;)

KOH
:lol2:

2-0.

Jun 9, 2009
It wasn't too hard for them to take it. Their fans looked so excited when their player cheated.
Looks like they're used to cheating that way.

But I wasn't surprised. The people I know from Ireland always say how the Shams are known as cheaters and how the rest of Ireland is ashamed that those cheating drunks are Irish.
As an irish man this is quoted for the truth. The majority of irish lads fuckin HATE shamrock.

Just back from the game, is it just me or is tallaght a bit of shit hole lol? No offense folks!

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
totally lawlling about that one,but if were such a small club are you not dissapointed that you didnt win by more
:numnum:
Nope a win's a win I guess. We'll still qualify if we score 1 or 10.

However Shamrock intended to defend and they did quite a good job at it, so I'll take a 2-0 away from home especially considering alot of the squad has not trained for long.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
ahwell,as i said before obody gives a fuck about the result,did people really think we were that bad or are you just being bitter ?
Bitter is the wrong word.

I think we were jesting abit ;)

We said the same about Fulham last season and where did that end?

I always had a back thought about something could happen tonight, a potential upset.

I think a few of you guys joining up to the forum starting as you did may have gotten peoples backs up.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I suppose you are looking for a prize, "shamrock-rovers" ? as the best football fan on this forum. CUTE.
When I was 7 years I also seeked confirmation. btw. by stating that my dad would beat your dad. My point is - I think you will get over it when you mature, or gets sober. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)