[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
shame on all of you .300 empty duvet seats.do you all seat on your computers
sprouting shit.dont comment on what you havnt seen.come next week ann see how the rovers travell or will yiu still be hiding in you bedrooms.shit team no fans
same old juve always cheating.any new match fixing on the way.
Shut up you knob

I dont think you realise do you.... There were 300 empty seats because this is a small game for us, you'll bring an army because its the biggest game your team will ever play in. Its your world cup final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
shame on all of you .300 empty duvet seats.do you all seat on your computers
sprouting shit.dont comment on what you havnt seen.come next week ann see how the rovers travell or will yiu still be hiding in you bedrooms.shit team no fans
same old juve always cheating.any new match fixing on the way.
KOH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't know why, but I love when people call us cheaters. We are cheaters. We are Juventus.

:flag1:

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #951
    Yet Shamrock were the only team that cheated in this match? :lol: Damn, that must have been hard to take.
    It wasn't too hard for them to take it. Their fans looked so excited when their player cheated.
    Looks like they're used to cheating that way.

But I wasn't surprised. The people I know from Ireland always say how the Shams are known as cheaters and how the rest of Ireland is ashamed that those cheating drunks are Irish.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Juventino[RUS];2612209 said:
    u are irishman too? i thought that northern ireland people don't give a fuck about other ireland?
    We are the last of the real Irishmen.

We're fighting to reunite the Country while our most of our Southern Countrymen have abandoned that fight and have left our nation divided.

Jul 25, 2010
    Shut up you knob

I dont think you realise do you.... There were 300 empty seats because this is a small game for us, you'll bring an army because its the biggest game your team will ever play in. Its your world cup final.
    small game?
    oh you mean yous couldnt fix the match so couldnt afford.
    juve were playing a semi pro side that your tv stations paaid us a lot of money for
    we dont give a shit about the score.do you think we really expected to win?
    we have made so much money from this game that it will secure the clubs future
    for several years.a300m team playing a team that cost less than aweeks wages
    for del peiro.
    but still shut the fuck up until you pay to see the game.
    guess where i will be next thursday?in italy supporting MY football team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    small game?
    juve were playing a semi pro side that your tv stations paaid us a lot of money for
    for del peiro.
    Yeah, it's what happens when you host a major team like Juventus.

Good for you.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    small game?
    for del peiro.
    You bought a ticket? I just showed my parking stub and got in at half time.:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)