[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not bad.

Pepe is really brainless.
Sometimes he gets it right, he is just so random, technically he is quite a poor passer and with his first touch, but other times he looks good and his crossing is excellent. He looked knackered by 60 minutes to me though, good workout.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Even though fitness and maybe even concentration might not be at an all time high at this stage in the season and against some pub team, Pepe not being able to control the easiest of balls somewhat worries me.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Good second half compared to the first. But we are still rough around the edges. The transfer season ain't over yet and hopefully Del Neri will do well to address our faults as we can't expect a better season than last year's if we don't improve from here.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Let them chant, being that shit, you have to try something to hurt the opposition, right? Not fussed about that really.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Good start. A few acquisitions and we could be able to win against much more serious teams also. Our opponents sucked big time, no class whatsoever, their fans should concentrate on cock sucking more, they're no good as football fans.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Only good signing I saw today was Motta but then again we played a pub team. We need a creative player for the love of God! Diego is not enough and he's not consistent either. I don't know anything about Krasic but if he's anywhere near what people speak of him then let's get him ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)