[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well somebody asked what it was and i explained badly apperently :cry: ye i do admit that but it doesnt mean he is dim or whatever he was called ! cant we all just get along :beer: :beer:
You seem okay.

It's the 'Shamrock Rovers' guy that is coming off as a prick.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
well somebody asked what it was and i explained badly apperently :cry: ye i do admit that but it doesnt mean he is dim or whatever he was called ! cant we all just get along :beer: :beer:
No worries bro. :beer:

As for the getting along thing your mate out to change his signature, this is after all a Juventus forum. It's just disrespectful. Do that and you both can get on here just fine.

You'll find we have a depth of discussion here ranging from news to most of the world's footie leagues, etc.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
yes they would or "armchair fan" if more applicable as in were do you watch juve ?
No, they wouldn't. "Barstooler" is spoken by LoI fans with bile, and with connotations of apathy and glory-hunting. It's a mindset rather than an action.

I don't usually watch Juve games, as I'm not a Juve fan per se. I am a UCD fan; but as I'm not currently living in Ireland, I'm forced to watch MNS on the internet at work.

It always saddens me to see that the assorted people from all over the world write better English than many of my countrymen.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Don't get me wrong; I like Juve, but they pale into insignificance compared to my feelings for Aberdeen.
Ah I knew you felt that way but I always thought Juve were your 2nd team. In the post I quoted you, you sounded like you were only an admirer and not a fan at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)