[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Actually, the definition he gave is terrible. What a League of Ireland fan means by a "barstooler" is someone who doesn't support their local team. Someone from Turin who lived in Manchester wouldn't be a barstooler for not being able to attend Juve matches.
I see.

Thanks very much Mikhail.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
just cause u lads know about your own 'slang' doesnt mean we are dim witted ! you lads didnt understand a barstooler or KOH but we did not call you lads 'a dim bunch'
I knew what you meant.

You may find that, as a Scot, I understand what you mean rather more than people from Serbia or America or wherever else.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
just cause u lads know about your own 'slang' doesnt mean we are dim witted ! you lads didnt understand a barstooler or KOH but we did not call you lads 'a dim bunch'
We know what a barstooler means. That's not a hard one.

However to spend a couple days posting on a Juve forum, where a lick of Italian hasn't been spoken and then wonder if everyone's not Italian is a bit different. Even you have to admit that.

Jul 16, 2010
Actually, the definition he gave is terrible. What a League of Ireland fan means by a "barstooler" is someone who doesn't support their local team. Someone from Turin who lived in Manchester wouldn't be a barstooler for not being able to attend Juve matches.
yes they would or "armchair fan" if more applicable as in were do you watch juve ?

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
We know what a barstooler means. That's not a hard one.

However to spend a couple days posting on a Juve forum, where a lick of Italian hasn't been spoken and then wonder if everyone's not Italian is a bit different. Even you have to admit that.
well somebody asked what it was and i explained badly apperently :cry: ye i do admit that but it doesnt mean he is dim or whatever he was called ! cant we all just get along :beer: :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)