[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
guys in the Middle East, are Jazzera Sport showing it?!
No. The rights for this game belong to local TV stations and whoever wants to broadcast the game have to buy the rights from there. So Al Jazeera even by being the channel who own the rights to broadcast UEFA competitions' matches in the ME are in no position to broadcast the match based on those rights but rather try to buy those from the local stations. And according to some weak sources they're doing that with Juve's match along with that of Liverpool.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Is that a music network? :D
haha :oops:

No. The rights for this game belong to local TV stations and whoever wants to broadcast the game have to buy the rights from there. So Al Jazeera even by being the channel who own the rights to broadcast UEFA competitions' matches in the ME are in no position to broadcast the match based on those rights but rather try to buy those from the local stations. And according to some weak sources they're doing that with Juve's match along with that of Liverpool.
ah yes, I'm familiar with that situation...but they should usually do buy them in the end, did the same with the Artmedia away match a couple of seasons ago.

so :xfinger:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Mikhail, I actually wanted to know what is their opinion on our team and players. Which one would be the greatest threat for them ?
I expect them to know our players well.
Twigg is their biggest source of goals by a distance. They're a defensive team otherwise, and I'd expect him to be on his own up front.

:lol:

Laughed my ass off on that one.

poor choise of words or is it so ?
Less so now, but it was one of the roughest areas in the city.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2609283 said:
Your Italian is pretty bad,to be honest.
So what do you want to say with this? :confused:

Did he say that we didn't want this way , that we are restarting this way, we have to regard this game as fundamental and do this right now because we will have the second leg soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)