[Europa League] Olympique Lyonnais 0-1 JUVENTUS (April 3rd 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's fine, but he was no where near MOM. He was hardly in the match. Everyone has their favourites.

He had the lowest passing percentage of the non-forwards and was content in fouling every time he was beaten/out-muscled, giving away four fouls. He attempted a single long ball which failed, so even though he was only trying short passes, he failed to find his team-mate the most often, bar the forwards who are in the most difficult area of the pitch. He made zero attempts on goal. He did make four tackles, the second best after Asamoah, and zero intercepts, even Pirlo made 4. The only other players not to make intercepts were Buffon and Osvaldo. I struggle to see anything in there, and having watched the game, as to what made him anywhere remotely near MOM.
:rofl:

look, we got another stats guy

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I am really happy with the game yesterday. It showed so much. The most important thing that everybody saw was that Juventus needs players like Giovinco and Vucinic. Why (I am asking myself)? Because right now we lack creativity in our team. Asamoah, Lichtsteiner can't provide this on the wings. Pogba and Marchisio also can't handle this. Before the subs only Pirlo and Bonucci :facepalm2: tried to come up with something that could surprise the Lyon's defence. So I hope we will see more of both Vucinic and Giovinco. We really need them right now.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Bonucci and Osvaldo were extremeley shitty... i was screaming at my television that my grandma could play better...

We started playing better when Gio and Vuci were on... IMO that was because Gio can outplay an opponent and Vuci has something Llorente had a couple matches back, where he can head a longball to a juve player or catch it on his chest and flick it through.. Osvaldo isn't capable of doing such and fails as a striker IMO

Hopefully Llorente returns his form and he and tevez start the home match against Lyon...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
another clean sheet by buffon.... his 21st of this season.... god damnit why is this guy getting older :touched: 21 clean sheets.... let's take a look at other goal keepers

Lopez: 13 clean sheets
Reina: 13 clean sheets
Cech: 19 clean sheets
Hart: 12 clean sheets
Valdes: 19 clean sheets
Szczesny: 20 clean sheets
Lloris: 20 clean sheets
de Gea: 19 clean sheets
Mignolet: 10 clean sheets

He is still up there with the best goalkeepers in the world...fuck the haters

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
another clean sheet by buffon.... his 21st of this season.... god damnit why is this guy getting older :touched: 21 clean sheets.... let's take a look at other goal keepers

@Zlatan

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Most of these goalkeepers are nothing special :stuckup:

Where are Neuer and Courtoi's stats?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pretty sure courtios has more clean sheets. But irrevant.

Buffon is winning us points again on a weekly base.

- - - Updated - - -

I was wrong about his state of decay

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Why is it possible to vote Ogbonna as MOTM? I'm pretty sure it was Caceres playing, and it's not like they look-a-like...

Btw, Bonucci clear MOTM for me. Defensively he was perfect, i don't remember him lossing a single duel. Furthermore the goal adds to the display, cool to see us score from a corner again, been a little while as far as i remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)